PM India -Mr.Modi - Change something in favour of GUN LOVERS

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
faizurrahim
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: PM India -Mr.Modi - Change something in favour of GUN LO

Post by faizurrahim » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:07 am

anubhav_rulez wrote:Same here...applied for AL.in Jan...still waiting for it to move from COs office. I dont know whats wrong with them. Been there N number of times...every day its same story. Finally left hope.
hi THERE!
I see you are from UP. They have stopped issuing any fresh arms license in UP for indefinite period. :deadhorse:
God knows where the government internal system of this country is heading to.

Thanks
Faiz
Last edited by faizurrahim on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:57 pm

@XL I bought it up as a response to "electoral funding" angle to gun rights and lead all the way to Gujrat!!..Responding i'snt exactly a textbook example of hypocrisy but other way round is by any standards. I kept my point and wont get into any further .

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Dear Jatindra Singh Deo, RKBA is part and parcel of politics. Unless we understand what is really going on in politics, what is the real face of the politicians, their real motives and conspiracies, it will be impossible to fight for any meaningful RKBA.

If the people of this country have been fooled for 68 years, then it does not inspire confidence saying that they have not been fooled this time.

Electoral funding is a reality, the sources of these funds is mostly not open and transparent. Former DGP(Prisons) and Additional DGP(Intelligence) Shashi Kant has openly said to High Court that drug smuggling worth over Rs 60,000 crore took place annually in the state of Punjab and the money went into funding the elections. And it is a fact that the present regime at the Central Government is in "alliance" with the ruling party of that state. He has also said recently on his Facebook page that in mid 1980's onwards some evil politicians of various 'colours' thought of employing this 'Macaulay Trick' to finish off the indomitable Punjab and punjabi race, but with the help of DRUGS....I have already discussed this matter in detail in this forum, in the following link http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20924

I am not trying to say this political party is good or bad or wrong or correct. Only thing I am trying to say is that in order to fight for our Constitutionally guaranteed fundamental right of RKBA, we must be aware of what is actually going on in politics and know the real face of politicians behind their masks.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:30 pm

As an aside, the "Make in India" campaign launched by the Prime Minister yesterday has "Defence Construction" amongst the sectors, but "no small arms manufacture". Please see....http://www.makeinindia.com/sector/defen ... facturing/.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

.338 lapua
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by .338 lapua » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:14 am

Hi,
unless we stand together and voice our concerns no one is going to listen,I strongly believe if we can put up our demands the government will consider looking in to it.

Regards
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!"
MarkTwain