Provide us

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Provide us

Post by James_Bond » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Kindly provide us a notification/Act/its link, where it mentioned that we do not deposit arms& ammunation during Election. I read it some where, but I forget the link/act. I read that the guidelines for the Electioneer Commissioner by the govt that only a booth capture and others types of criminals those who had a valid gun license are liable for deposit their arms. But I forget it kindly provide us.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Provide us

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:04 pm

"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Commonwealth_of_PA
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Commonwealth_of_PA » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:03 am

I know this will probably not be my last such post, and I hope it doesn't become annoying. It is only for education, not gloating.

In my state (Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) in the US government Law Enforcement are prohibited by law from attending our elections armed and in uniform. There is no prohibition from ordinary citizens voting armed, and I always Open Carry my sidearm to the polls to show support for the Second Amendment (US RKBA).

We have Constables, which are civilian elected Peace Officers, assigned maintain peace at the polls. Even though they are elected they are private people and not government employees. They can also staff their own offices with Deputies if they choose. Not surprisingly, their action has never been needed from what I know except for perhaps quelling an argument or ejecting a drunkard.

shooter.177cal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by shooter.177cal » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Refer to http://thenrai.in/index.php/downloads/notifications (no. 1 circular, third page of the downloaded pdf)

Under "Election Commission" Heading, notices from 1999 are posted. latest is issued in 2007. (no. 1 circular, third page)
The notice issued by Election Commission remain in Effect and is valid today even if it was issued few years back.

:skeet:

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Thanks. Where it mentioned in conduct of Election from Vol 1 to Vol 4
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA