Delhi cop shoots, injures man

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Delhi cop shoots, injures man

Post by kdbanan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:27 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 542629.cms

NEW DELHI: A Delhi Police constable reportedly shot a 25-year-old man with his service pistol in a residential flat in a police station complex here, an officer said Sunday. The policeman has been arrested.

Rakesh was critically injured by constable Ranbir Tomar after a scuffle broke out during a drinking session on Saturday night in a flat inside the premises of Jagatpuri Police station in east Delhi.

"Constable Ranbir Tomar had invited two friends, Udaiveer and Rakesh at the barrack where they consumed alcohol. A scuffle broke out among them due to some issue and Ranbir opened fire at Rakesh," said a police officer.

Rakesh was found lying in a pool of blood while Udaiveer ran away from the spot. Tomar was arrested.

Rakesh was taken to Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital and later to Lok Nayak Jaya Prakash Narayan Hospital in central Delhi.

"Rakesh received a bullet injury on his face. His condition is critical but stable," the officer said.

According to a police officer, the reason for the scuffle is yet to be verified and the matter is being investigated.

A case under section 307 (attempt to murder) and 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of Indian Penal Code has been registered. Police Sunday arrested Udaiveer from east Delhi.

A departmental inquiry has also been ordered into the incident, the officer added.
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Delhi cop shoots, injures man

Post by kdbanan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 am

They might want to start "Disarming" the cops too now!!!! ROTFL ROTFL
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Delhi cop shoots, injures man

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:32 am

This proves that you cannot trust the Police with a Gun (common people already ruled out).
Police should not be allowed to carry Guns. :twisted:
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..