Gun control interesting video

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
magicianrajesh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Gun control interesting video

Post by magicianrajesh » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:20 pm

hiiiiiiiiiii guys
i was little bit busy shooting my tv show
don't be much surprised like i am superstar it was for a local tv channel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
coming to the point have a look at a amazing video about gun control dont forget to thank me :wink: ROTFL ROTFL :cheers:
have fun [youtube][/youtube]
Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Gun control interesting video

Post by TwoRivers » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Posted under "Gun Care & Gunsmithing" ???

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 pm

@ magicianrajesh - the moderators here are not your 'personal assistants' who are expected to constantly move your threads to appropriate sections of the board. You seem to have made a habit of posting under any irrelevant section without giving a thought to the appropriateness of the subject matter, since this has happened more than a few times, your account is being suspended for a week to allow you to spend some time "reading" & understanding how & where to post on this forum.

Hope you are a bit more considerate in future - when you return after your week's holiday. :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

inplainsight
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by inplainsight » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:29 am

TwoRivers wrote:Posted under "Gun Care & Gunsmithing" ???
I can see why, the gun in the video has a bent barrel! ROTFL

magicianrajesh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by magicianrajesh » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 am

mundaire wrote:@ magicianrajesh - the moderators here are not your 'personal assistants' who are expected to constantly move your threads to appropriate sections of the board. You seem to have made a habit of posting under any irrelevant section without giving a thought to the appropriateness of the subject matter, since this has happened more than a few times, your account is being suspended for a week to allow you to spend some time "reading" & understanding how & where to post on this forum.

Hope you are a bit more considerate in future - when you return after your week's holiday. :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
thx