Anti gun Auntyji upto her tricks again

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
mehulkamdar

Anti gun Auntyji upto her tricks again

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:59 pm

The joke of the century was receiving this e-mail from this woman who does not seem to understand what group I represent. :lol: I am going to sign the petition and give my name as Mickey Mouse with the address 420, Disney World Marg, Jhumritelaiya Post.

Those who wish to have fun are welcome to do something similar and please post your response here. :lol:

Cheers!

Hi,

The Global Week Against Gun Violence is commemorated all over India and the world from 11 till 17 June 2007. We, some concerned members of the civil society have drafted an online petition addressed to our government against armed gun violence.

Please support our initiative by signing up to this online petition and by passing it on to your friends and well wishers. Your support will be deeply appreciated.

Please read the petition and for signing on at this website : http://www.petitiononline.com/gunkills/petition.html

In case of any further query, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

With kind regards,

Binalakshmi Nepram
Control Arms Foundation of India
B 5 / 146, First Floor
Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi - 110 029
India

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +91 (0)98912 10264

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Re: Anti gun Auntyji upto her tricks again

Post by mehulkamdar » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:30 am

Trust the anti gun crowd to be scum - some diseased scumbag posted in my name there and I received "confirmation" from Petition Online telling me that I had signed it electronically. :lol:

I just sent them this reply:

This petition is a fraud that someone has signed in my name.

I do not endorse it and I shall be filing a complaint with the FCC under Form 475 B of this fraud in my name. Most likely the creator of this petition is responsible for this fraud himself. I am also CCing this to the sponsors of this petition and shall hold them and you legally responsible for this fraud if you allow my name to remain on your site and do not withdraw it with immediate effect.

Mehul Kamdar

Chicago IL

A complaint to the Federal Communications Commission follows - this is a crime under US law and I hope to be able to sue them if they don;t pull this down soon. Hope I could make some money out of this. 8)

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:36 am

Seems somewhat clear that the bleeding-heart, good-for-nothing, feather-heads can't differentiate between legally and illegally owned firearms. Are they lumping together arms used by terrorists and militants with those owned by law abiding citizenry?....by that logic the police also should be disarmed as there are enough fake encounters and extra judicial killings to justify that. Also, India should stop participation in all competitive shooting because GUNS (Ewww!) are used. OFB should close shop as well.. they indulge in evil by making guns... (as to how 'gun' OFB products can be called is an entirely different story!). All civilian gun manufacturers should give up their ancestral trade and take up something else...say a Jhaal moori distribution...or bidi factory...well not that one...smoking kills as well....

I mean why don't these busy-body socialites get a job or something?

So as I infer from all this ratbaggery, there are two classes of babus- Trained babus and self-appointed babus.

Lenny
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Lenny » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:50 pm

Auntyji has an appropriate name

Bina Lakshmi and Na Prem

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nikki
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Nikki » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:48 pm

This is a joke. Guns and Gun licenses are hard to come by in this country and on top of that this lady wants to have a "Gun Control Forum".....

We, the law abiding citizens of this country, do not even have the right to defend ourselves properly.

We are trying to get the government to relax some of the draconian, out-dated laws which are a legacy of the Raj.

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:56 pm

have you read some of the comments there - pathetic - they don't even know what they are doing -

one should add a comment there - Ban all knives - they kill and cut also. :-) then ppl will start breaking and tearing vegetables.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:20 pm

I have personally known someone who accidently fired a weapon killingsomeone and being punished for it.
everyone around me was of the opinion that if that person didnt have access to a gun, it wouldnt have happened.

i was the only 'retard' who said if that person had fired 10,000 rounds with it ( supervised initially), this accident wouldnt have happened.

all i want to know is, are there any other 'dimwits' who agree with me?
as to what i think of gun control my signature below says it all.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:07 pm

How about starting our own petition for liberal gun laws and allowing import of firearms to the general public?

penpusher

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:58 pm

count me in penpusher.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:13 pm

me too... high time we indulged in some 'dim-wit' activity as well.

Nikki
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Nikki » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 am

I have read some one liners and this one's amongst the BEST i have ever read !!!! Thank god for Samuel Colt.

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:40 pm

thanks nikki and cottege cheese.

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:54 pm

So who is going to do the honours of drafting the petition? Abhijeet? ??Mehul?????

penpusher

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:22 am

Gentlemen,

Let me play the Devil's advocate here - I am not convinced that a petition would make any difference. The petition that these clowns put up on Petitiononline did not get even 200 signatures and many could have been one of the scumbags posting under multiple identities themselves as there is no verifiable way of gauging how many posts were genuine. The fact that they posted my name twice makes this clear - they are a bunch of lying third rate scum and that is not going to change.

Yes, there would need to be some very hard work to get more shooters into our fold - how about we try, as members here, to bring at least one non shooter into shooting every six months for a start? And those who count themselves socially skilled, could work on bringing one non shooter into shooting every three months or less? I know that Amit has been on a mission to get more and more people at the university where he works to get FOID licenses in Illinois - he averages one a month. 8) Members in India need not go that far - just get people interested in plinking with an air rifle for one thing. And, once you have someone hooked to the sport, get them to bring one new person in every six months or less - if possible get the newcomers to post here with their pictures etc.

This would be a better demonstration that we mean business than any petition would IMHO. Let us face the facts - we have less than 600 members here though many times that number actually visit the IFG. What sense is a petition with 600 signatures on it going to make to a government that presides over 1.2 billion people?

My flame suit is zipped up and ready - flame on those who disagree with me! :lol:

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:39 am

If the number of signatures is all that matters then i'm sure that we can muster much more than 600.
Each one of us here knows at least a few people who are gun lovers such as us (in and out of this forum) so what we need to do is set up a link / webpage that can register these - and we can sign and pass them onto our friends via email - who in turn will keep the process rolling. The moderator can send out a confirmation email to those registered and can also do some filtering work. Lets start with a scratch and keep scratching.
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.