Why prevent hunting when legal?

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Why prevent hunting when legal?

Post by shooter » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:20 am

Dear xl. Please read "a mindful carnivore" by tovar cerruli. The worlds first vegan hunter and professor in an American history. He became vegetarian to avoid killing and then took to hunting to be honest about himself and to minimise killing. He stares more number of lives are lost to produce cereals that what the moral brigade would have u believe.

I am not sure these donkey- pits are aware of what the word "endangered" means.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:04 am

shooter wrote:did anyone read the india today article stating that "Interestingly, while some of the animals killed do come in the endangered species list and are protected under the Wildlife Protection Act in India, killing these animals in South Africa is legal"

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/maha ... 37841.html

I have written and commented asking them to state which of these animals is protected in india. Please comment on the story in india today website
I posted a comment on there but I don't see it. I guess I should have expected that as the only comments posted are in agreement with the article. It could have been because I also asked them which of those animals "are protected under the Wildlife Protection Act in India" as they stated. I went through the list of mammals and I don't see any of those animals on it.

The article has only 10 likes but 25 dislikes yet there are no comments disagreeing with the article.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

prashantsingh
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011

Post by prashantsingh » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 am

TwoRivers wrote:Should have asked them about "african deer" and "stalked deer", the discovery of specie of deer in South Africa is a scientific breakthrough worthy of news coverage by itself. Journalists.
I am sure that fellow doesn't know the difference between an antelope and a deer.

shooter. Thanks for the link. Just went through the snaps. What fantastic trophy animals.

I posted a comment as well xl. Doubt they will put it up .