Anti gun scum keep mum about this

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
mehulkamdar

Anti gun scum keep mum about this

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri May 18, 2007 6:17 pm

Spree killer in China uses a knife to kill 6 - the scumbags say that it could never have been done with a knife

Chinese assailant kills 2 injures 4
Fri, 18 May 2007 05:55:22
A high-school student stabbed two of his classmates to death and wounded four others after he was asked for money in southern China.

Wu Jianguo turned himself in, after a study session at his school in Guangdong province on Tuesday night.

Villagers said the 17-year-old attacked the boys after being asked for protection money.

The four injured boys are said to be in a stable condition in hospital.

Local papers described Wu as a solitary, irritable figure, saying he had transferred to Maoming's Number Three Middle School last year.

They reported that the teenager fled the school before handing himself in to police "on his parents' advice".

Villagers say the victims had asked Wu for protection money, however the police have not confirmed any motive so far.

Several fatal incidents have occurred at schools in China within the past few years. After a spate of stabbings in 2004, schools began employing professional guards to protect pupils.

MMN/HAR

Note: The death toll has increased since this report was filed.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri May 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Mehul,

They keep quiet about these sort of incidents for the SAME reason that, when shown crime statistics & gun ownership patterns from Switzerland and NZ, they suddenly decide that gun ownership COMBINED with socio-economic factors contribute to crime! Whilst all the while they were shouting themselves hoarse about widespread gun ownership being equal to widespread crime! Would have called them slimy lying snakes, but then snakes might start hollering about character assassination! :evil:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Anti gun scum keep mum about this

Post by Pran » Fri May 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Lucky us, these scums didn't come up with an arms license for knives...

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri May 18, 2007 10:25 pm

Abhijeet,

When did the facts ever matter to these bozos? The IANSA website even said that you wanted to be an African so you could shoot anything - I am sure the scum found us through the link posted here. Those vermin will lie to any extent possible to get their propaganda out, the facts be damned. :evil:

Pran,

There was a doctor in the UK who said about a year ago that kitchen knives needed to be banned. And who gave her the worldwide publicity that the bloody woman craved? The Bagdad Bu!!$h!t Corporation, of course. Even Turdy Blair and his bunch of thieves didn't pay that lot any attention after using them to get re-elected. :lol: One of the few things that Turdy boy did right - use these jokers as a doormat.

Can you believe this - several hours after the China incident and not a single mention in the anti gun media. Maybe I should send this link to all gun websites to show what hypocrites these scum are because they said that knives could never be used the way guns were by some murderous maniacs.

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Fri May 18, 2007 10:45 pm

mehulkamdar";p="20341 wrote:
There was a doctor in the UK who said about a year ago that kitchen knives needed to be banned.
What a bunch of loosers!

Didn't she feel the need to ban matchboxes to stop people from committing arson :lol:

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

cyrixoutside
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cyrixoutside » Sun May 20, 2007 1:09 am

hi,

http://education.guardian.co.uk/classro ... 73,00.html

this link gives the story about the rise of the "knive culture" among school kids in the U.K

it talks about a 14 year old student being stabbed to death by a 15 year old student.

i really think that the U.K government should ban all knives.

:)

rajat

p.s - childern under a certian age can not buy match boxes, i have experienced this myself when i visited U.K as a small boy long time.

i seems to me that the country on whose empire the sun never set and whose navy once ruled the waves is slowly being reduced to a country of nervous, paranoid wrecks.

i do not wish to be disrespectful to the british people, but i think they need to stop and think about where they were in 1907 and where they are in 2007 and were they wish to be in 2057

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Sun May 20, 2007 10:05 am

cyrixoutside";p="20377 wrote:
i really think that the U.K government should ban all knives.

rajat

p.s - childern under a certian age can not buy match boxes, i have experienced this myself when i visited U.K as a small boy long time.

i seems to me that the country on whose empire the sun never set and whose navy once ruled the waves is slowly being reduced to a country of nervous, paranoid wrecks.

i do not wish to be disrespectful to the british people, but i think they need to stop and think about where they were in 1907 and where they are in 2007 and were they wish to be in 2057
Yeah,
Next time mummy or wife wants to chop some veggies for lunch she will have to submit the carrots and onions to a Class-III Federal Blade permit authorized, veggie chopping center.... I smell a business opportunity here... :)

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun May 20, 2007 1:09 pm

cyrixoutside";p="20377 wrote:i really think that the U.K government should ban all knives.
I trust that was said with tongue and cheek welded together?

Mack The Knife

cyrixoutside
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cyrixoutside » Sun May 20, 2007 1:41 pm

and even nail cutters should be banned or atleast licensed - one person should not be allowed to own more than 3 nail cutters and each time he wishes to buy/sell a nail cutter he will have to apply to the Home Secretary of permisison

and what about giving conceled carry permits for nail cutter.

and trainng in use ot nail cutters - not gunsite but nailsite

rajat

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun May 20, 2007 2:13 pm

I guess that answers my question. :mrgreen:

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Sun May 20, 2007 7:46 pm

In 1981-82, or there about's a deranged man had killed about three or four people with a hand pump handle in Patiala.

In the the 1970's a subordinate of my grand father,posted at Patiala,while passing through the same area(ie the Baradari gardens) at night ,was able to prevent his teenage daughter being kidnapped by 4 car borne youth,by firing upon them with his revolver.

So what is more dangerous??????

penpusher

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Mon May 21, 2007 7:59 am

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon May 21, 2007 9:54 am

Ban everything....... Imagine going to office with ur hands tied at the back :lol:

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon May 21, 2007 3:25 pm

"In 1981-82, or there about's a deranged man had killed about three or four people with a hand pump handle in Patiala."

Now I found where Sunny Deol found his inspiration. :lol: :lol: Thanks there penpusher.

Re the rest, i.e the anti-gun organisations, typical of them.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."