Avenues of online RKBA debate

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
YogiBear
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Avenues of online RKBA debate

Post by YogiBear » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 am

Aloha,

What can you tell me about the DFI group?

Who or what organization runs it and what are their goals.

As and organization, are they Pro or Anti gun in public/civilian hands?

For Advertising mail webmaster
renjith747
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by renjith747 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Priyan,
I don't expect even a single of them to turn into a pro-gun as all men are born with love for gun in their heart but once they gets brainwashed by parents, mass media, government and Rosie O'Donnell it's next to impossible to convert them back to gun lover.
What you said is absolutely true... :agree:

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:33 pm

YogiBear wrote:Aloha,

What can you tell me about the DFI group?

Who or what organization runs it and what are their goals.

As and organization, are they Pro or Anti gun in public/civilian hands?
Like IFG, DFI is a private owned but democratically running online forum. DFI mainly covers Defense and Geo-politics as the areas of information and discussion. I'm a regular visitor at DFI and thought of introducing the Guns debate there. The topic of Guns isn't so alien and unfound to the folks there talking about tanks, missiles, geo politics, sattelites, war and history etc.
As DFI doesn't have a stated interest specifically in Guns and Gun politics, they do not have a pro or anti stand over RKBA. Pro-India is the only pro stand they have :mrgreen:
I see DFI as a neutral but relevant platform to amplify the Guns rights and self protection debate.
Like some from IFG have already, everyone is free to join and air their views in favor ar against.

Regards,
Virendra
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

If you have 40 minutes , just change the name "jews" to any "unarmed sheeple" , who is been told that the gov't will come protect him - Haji

[youtube][/youtube]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 am

Lately there has been a surge on RKBA debate again at DFI, after the Denver shooting.
-- http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/amer ... post542221
and
-- http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/poli ... lf-22.html
In case anyone wanted to drop by :)

Regards,
Virendra
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 am

RKBA debate. Why it is important and why our efforts as foot soldiers would count.
Like I said previously, my aim of stoking discussion at other online forums like DFI and FB is to generate RKBA awareness among the otherwise pathetically oblivious Indian society.
First is to have a wider debate. There would obviously be for and against but minds would ponder and people would start having opinions on the matter.
That would be a good first step. When the society starts to look into the matter by open debate and awareness, we are bound to succeed eventually.

I am not posting this for self praise but for encouragement, as we have many capable members who can do much better.
Just wanted to show everyone that we can turn the tide in our own small ways and contribute. The caravan would only longer and stronger.
There's no trophy for it .. yet if you try, it pays off.
Brace for a few few known/visible reversal of stands .. here it comes:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virendra S Rathore

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 pm

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/poli ... post722444

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/amer ... post650296

I hope we're all doing this in our own little ways and I hope that some day this battle comes out of the Internet - raging on the courts, TV studios and the roads of this country. Will be ready :cheers:
Virendra S Rathore