Who is NAGRI

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Who is NAGRI

Post by captrakshitsharma » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I absolutely agree with Abhijeet. We should all be ashamed that the number of Members we see on IFG not even get close to forget about equaling the number of IFG members.
I am seriously disappointed and feel really bad that a few and by few i mean a few handful of members are putting in their heart , soul , time and hard earned money where as the majority only TALKS and talk they do all the way to glory . When it comes to action people cant even be honest and dedicated to downloading a form, filling it up and posting it .
Members you should really have a heart to heart talk with your inner self. Is it justified that a few fellow member put in all the effort and hard work whereas we all enjoy the benefits of their hard work? The individuals at the fore front Abhijeet and Mr Rai are working really hard . They have even taken your cause to the Parliament and given a wonderful presentation, which we all know is not an easy feat in this country. A wonderful film presentation was made and presented. This film has surely cost a good deal of money but the funds were provided by individual member's contribution.Do you not believe that they are working for the benefit of all of us and for a common cause? Are they only working for their individual needs and causes? Let me tell you these guys and other few people who are helping them out do not even get affected by these changes. Most of these people are or have been renowned shots and bonafide sports men. These people are working for you and me.

What have you done???
Cheered clapped and congratulated them.So please stop cheering and clapping for them as they are tired of your praises and want to see you act. Let them for once praise you and clap for you and for your efforts and contributions towards NAGRI. If you haven't yet then its still not late, please send your forms and make all your family members join .NAGRI is not asking for any money just your support in filling the forms and making membership numbers substantial enough to drive a point home to the politicos.To them numbers mean everything becuase numbers translate into vote bank.
If we can have 10 forms from every member on IFG it will be a substantial number. So get up and wake up or else be prepared to give up your guns.Fight for your rights if you value your freedom.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

For Advertising mail webmaster
andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 am

Does one have to pay to join or is it still free

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 pm

It is free so concerns about paying do not scare away individuals who have concerns or mind paying. So please send in as many forms as you can.

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi rakshit pl see your PM

alfaromeo17
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by alfaromeo17 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Plz can anyone elaborate the advantages of being a member of NAGRI???
I'M NOT GOD I'M JUST HIS SECOND IN COMMAND.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 pm

alfaromeo17 wrote:Plz can anyone elaborate the advantages of being a member of NAGRI???
http://www.gunowners.in/about-nagri/aim ... tives.html
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Yes buddy u get to keep your guns ir if intend getting one it will make it easier..(Bigger picture)

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 pm

its still free, so get signed up and get as many free members as you can , do not forget your family and friends. they need not own any firearms.

GO GO go while the going is gooooood, while the free offer last, times is running out,
:D
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm

I love the way u put it across naga... seriously i am amazed where are these guys coming from they lakhs for old and shoddy weapons but have so many questions about signing up with NAGRI.... membership fee and benefits is the main question

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 am

i suppose one way to put it would be to say it like this.

Now its free membership and not what NAGRI can do for you but what you can do for NAGRI.

minimum one can do is join and get others to join.

Now one can give something instated of take something, now is the time to give of one self, as much or as little as one wants, to lay down the foundation for all, in the years to come one will have the free choice of RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, TO LIVE IN PEACE AND SAFETY.

Its about having the freedom to accept or not to RKBA , which without NAGRI will not happen as our rights to live with dignity is slowly been taken away without our consent or approval.

let me make one thing clear that is now is the time to give. not to take.

You can not make a withdrawal from your bank account unless you have deposited something in it
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Guys I wanted to help in sending the acknowledgment etc and any other work if its too late for that.
Let me know if you need a hand.
I'm not a big man yet but can contribute hours as a volunteer and do whatever is in my capacity.
I'm in Delhi and can help in person. Please let me know how to be in loop for any future meetings in Delhi/NCR. I know Abhijeet told me that I missed some.

Regards,
Virendra
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm

That is exactly what is needed virendra... keep in touch wid abhijeet

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:33 pm

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Its a good thing im not on the IFG/Nagri board else i would have banned from Nagri every person masking such questions and referred them to website of indian stock exchange or such so they can 'benefit'/profit.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Well said bro the guys on board deserve a lot of credit. It is frustrating to see the mentality of so called gun and shooting enthusiasts.

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Well I can certainly tell the great "advantages" about not joining NAGRI:

1) You cannot buy any firearm like a truly free citizen living in free society even though RKBA is your fundamental right guaranteed under Articles 19 and 21 of Constitution, unless a license is "granted" to you by your master/lord/babu after you "satisfy" them of your "need" for firearm since the relevant provisions of the Constitution are immaterial for them.

2) You have to literally beg, grovel, fall at feet, run here and there like a _______________(please apply your mind and fill the blank) to get a arms license "granted" from your master/lord/babu even though it is your right.

3) You cannot keep a cartridge more than the quota "granted" to you by your master/lord/babu. Like a criminal you have to give account to your master/lord/babu for every cartridge before you buy new cartridges.

4) You cannot be trusted with more than 3 firearms if you are lucky to be "granted" 3 firearm licenses by you master/lord/babu.

5) You have to periodically go to Police Station like a criminal to get your firearm inspected periodically. Also if there is a crime in your area, police can come to your house as your masters/lords/babus to check if the firearm is with you and have not fired any cartridge through your gun recently. If you have fired any cartridge through your gun recently then most likely you are the culprit unless you prove the opposite.

6) You cannot be trusted with your firearm outside the area validity of license because you can get converted into a blood thirsty criminal. In case you want to travel with your firearm to protect your self and your family, you need to seek "permission" from your masters/lords/babus. It is their discretion if they "grant" you permission if you are able to "satisfy" them your "need".

7) If there are Elections or any disturbances, then your life or the life of your family members has no value, you are supposed to deposit your firearms else ___________.

8 ) Even though you have been "granted" arms license you cannot import better and reliable firearms to defend your life. You will have to purchase IOF junk at almost 10 times the price of top quality products available on earth. Or pay through your nose to buy some more than 30 year old junk lablled as "foreign made".

9) You cannot even import an air gun that does not require a license like a free citizen unless you become a member of some rifle club. Even if you become a member of a rifle club you can only import air gun of .117 bore.

10) Even though we are "independent" citizens but our masters/lords/babus prefer to maintain the traditions started after 1857 by the Government of Queen Victoria to ensure arms given to natives would be of lesser quality than those used by Crown regiments. Same is done under the garb of prohibited bore and non prohibited bore. And can also be ascertained by reading one of the objectives of Arms Act 1959.

I leave further points to the readers of this forum to add.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992