Who is NAGRI

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Who is NAGRI

Post by captrakshitsharma » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 am

Lovely.......
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

For Advertising mail webmaster
jignesh712712
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jignesh712712 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:37 pm

dear mundair

-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:37 pm --

dear mundair

-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:43 pm --

Dear mundair

may i have req. .22LR rifle licence process is complete in last week. so my Q. may i send docs to sport base docs. and i am NCC "X" student in "B" certificate pass can i eligible for this licence? till date i am not any gun club member so pls. advise me.

-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 pm --

gun licence mila to member 100% banunga........... .22 rifle permit ke liye help

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Many problems of arms license applicants are their own creations done out of ignorance. Instead of getting proper opinion before applying for arms license, they usually first rush to apply for arms license and then visit this forum to get solutions.
.22LR rifle licence process is complete in last week.
What is the reason for license, you have written in application form? If you have written "sport" as the reason for getting arms license and you are not member of any government recognised shooting club, what better can you do execept sending the documents of NCC etc. etc. and pray?
gun licence mila to member 100% banunga........... .22 rifle permit ke liye help
If this is the way of your thinking, then do not fill up the NAGRI form. Probably NAGRI does not need such people who do not understand the importance of RKBA but are just interested in somehow getting a "license" only. NAGRI stands much beyond than just getting a "license" being "granted" to you.

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” - Samuel Adams

“It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

jignesh712712
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jignesh712712 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm

dear good boy i am pass of "B" sertificat and i allso training with light machin gun and other rifle.... :P

-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm --

yar ek bat batao mere area ke police station se mere bare me puchh tachh karenge......kya wo mera liacence reject kar ne ke liye samarth hai....aaj tak mera koi police record nahi hai.... :o

-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:49 pm --

.22 liacence ke liye easy way kya ho sakta hai.....i am NCC cadat to my college life. And "B" sertificate pass.

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

jignesh712712 wrote:dear good boy i am pass of "B" sertificat and i allso training with light machin gun and other rifle.... :P
Don't mean to offend you but installing Firefox would be a nice idea as it has automatic "spelling check" or a grammar book would help to learn English (A good English skill and personality would be a plus point in the process of getting a license) BTW I have a friend with NCC C certificate who thinks AK-47 weights 12Kg and and the 47 refers to our independence year :oops:
jignesh712712 wrote:yar ek bat batao mere area ke police station se mere bare me puchh tachh karenge......kya wo mera liacence reject kar ne ke liye samarth hai....aaj tak mera koi police record nahi hai.... :o
It's police verification, the same thing they do when you get a government job. (Not sure if they do the same in case of private jobs too) The local police department may be able to reject your application but AFAIK they are just asked to check if you have a criminal record and verify your info.
jignesh712712 wrote:.22 liacence ke liye easy way kya ho sakta hai.....i am NCC cadat to my college life. And "B" sertificate pass.
Being NCC cadet may help but not much as you think. The easiest way to get a .22 rifle permit is to join a shooting club recognized by government.

Hope I helped, good luck :)
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 am

dear good boy i am pass of "B" sertificat and i allso training with light machin gun and other rifle.... :P
Good luck to you if this helps you get license issued. What more can be expected? If you take time and effort to read and understand Section 13 of Arms Act 1959, probably it will help you understand the matter in a better way.

The only legal role of police in matter related to issue of arms license is to find criminal records on you and convey the same to the licensing authourity.

You have already been requested in your previous posts to avoid use of hindi but for some reason you are continuing. Please avoid hindi.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

jignesh712712
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jignesh712712 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 am

thank to all for your valuable reply now. I am joining proces to my nearest rifel club in ahmedabad 250 km. To distance to my city.

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 am --

priyan may i all reply to via my nokia cell fone. Can dose work in fire fox???

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat May 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Dear IFGians

I request you all to promote "Guns for Peace" Video through your Facebook and social network sites.
@ Abhijeet - Is their any legal issue will raise if we do like this to promote NAGRI & RKBA?
Thanks

GANESH TT

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu May 31, 2012 11:13 am

Ganesh TT wrote:@ Abhijeet - Is their any legal issue will raise if we do like this to promote NAGRI & RKBA?
No issues in sharing it on social networking sites, in fact it would help spread awareness - one of NAGRI's primary goals. :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm

There have been constant problems with couriers being returned/ not reaching our current NAGRI address. Hence for the address for correspondence is being changed, this will be soon updated on the form/ NAGRI website etc.

Dear Abhi

As per the form attached in NAGRI website the address Shows is "The Secretary General, National Association for Gun Rights India, G-6, Gupta Apartment, K-138, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019."

Is this correct address. Can i send my membership forms to the above mentioned address. I don't want the courier guy returning back my forms stating 'Incorrect address'.....Pls confirm.

It will also help other IFGians and gun rights enthus to send the forms to NAGRI correctly.....
Thanks

GANESH TT

Bhargav
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bhargav » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 am

Ganesh TT wrote:There have been constant problems with couriers being returned/ not reaching our current NAGRI address. Hence for the address for correspondence is being changed, this will be soon updated on the form/ NAGRI website etc.

Dear Abhi

As per the form attached in NAGRI website the address Shows is "The Secretary General, National Association for Gun Rights India, G-6, Gupta Apartment, K-138, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019."

Is this correct address. Can i send my membership forms to the above mentioned address. I don't want the courier guy returning back my forms stating 'Incorrect address'.....Pls confirm.

It will also help other IFGians and gun rights enthus to send the forms to NAGRI correctly.....
Ganesh,

I had mailed my membership form to this address from here (US) and I have not received it back as wrong address so I believe the address is correct and you may go ahead and post your application.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 am

The NAGRI address has been updated on the website, see http://gunowners.in/contact.html
The form has not been updated with the new address, a slight oversight. This will be done before days end today. Don't worry if you have already sent in your applications to the older address, any forums/ mail sent to the earlier address will also reach NAGRI.

Apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Bhargav
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bhargav » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 am

mundaire wrote:The NAGRI address has been updated on the website, see http://gunowners.in/contact.html
The form has not been updated with the new address, a slight oversight. This will be done before days end today. Don't worry if you have already sent in your applications to the older address, any forums/ mail sent to the earlier address will also reach NAGRI.

Apologise for any confusion or inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Abhijeet
Abhijeet,

Was the office moved? Now I see that the address is Haryana.

Any sharable latest updates? :)

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm

abhi

thanks for your update. Thank god i checked with u before i courier it.
Thanks

GANESH TT

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Successfully sent my membership form to NAGRI new address on 6th June'12 and my consignment is on transit to gurgaon which will reach NAGRI today. :D

@ Abhi - Myself is one More member from Chennai. thanks for your update in this forum for me and to other ifgians. Also pls update the status of membership once it reach NAGRI. :) . Lets work for RKBA :cheers:
Thanks

GANESH TT