Wake up! Appeal to all member to send in NAGRI forms

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Wake up! Appeal to all member to send in NAGRI forms

Post by nagarifle » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm

well thats all fine and well but why was it not posted 30 min before i it had to kick A**?

now for my next complaint please keep the NAGRI website UPDATED. oh and- well done slumbering NAGRI :D

even so sooner the members are kept in touch via an email or two now or then would be fine. that tells us that we are a part of the commuinty and oh run out of what to say next back next week, toodle do and pip pip :D
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Ravenn

Post by Ravenn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 pm

captrakshitsharma wrote:If you would like to actively participate we welcome you and will be delighted to get all the help. NAGRI is looking for volunteers.Please voluteer and actively be involved
Hi,
[I realise this is an old post but...] If you can put up a post regarding the details/the sort of work that is expected and then ask for volunteers to step forward, I think more people may participate and/or it might lead to useful suggestion(s). Just a thought.
Thank You.

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 pm

:agree:
Thanks

GANESH TT

amit xrd
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by amit xrd » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 am

Hello to all fellow members
I want to be the NAGRI member and downloaded the form from their website but have few question,s as no information is availble on NAGRI site regarding these so plz help.
What is the membership fee for first year and further on?
Is there any life time membership plan available?
What about the voting rights?
Is there any other benifit for being a member of NAGRI?

Buddhookid
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Buddhookid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 pm

please someone answer the questions above plz plz plz

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Buddhookid wrote:please someone answer the questions above plz plz plz
Dear ....pls read this thread from Page1 then u will understand the answers for all your questions. its already answered...
Thanks

GANESH TT

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Ravenn wrote:
captrakshitsharma wrote:If you would like to actively participate we welcome you and will be delighted to get all the help. NAGRI is looking for volunteers.Please voluteer and actively be involved
Hi,
[I realise this is an old post but...] If you can put up a post regarding the details/the sort of work that is expected and then ask for volunteers to step forward, I think more people may participate and/or it might lead to useful suggestion(s). Just a thought.
Thank You.
I agree. Better than a general appeal, please organize specific meetings so we can gather at a particular time and place and can finish any damn thing on the agenda. Would be a good time killer for our weekends too.
Lets start meeting regularly and eventually in more numbers. Everything else will fall in line.
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

spin_drift
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by spin_drift » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Virendra S Rathore wrote:
Ravenn wrote:
Hi,
Thank You.
I agree. Better than a general appeal, please organize specific meetings so we can gather at a particular time and place and can finish any damn thing on the agenda. Would be a good time killer for our weekends too.
Lets start meeting regularly and eventually in more numbers. Everything else will fall in line.
+1
I believe in second chances… it’s called reloading

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks for the support and critique. We value your feed back and will try to incorporate the suggestions. As a practice I've been sending text messages to all our patrons even if they are located abroad to acknowledge the receipt of the forms (ie. If the mobile numbers were mentioned) and also sending acknowledgement postcards to the others. A lot needs to be done please be patient and keep supporting us . Please do remember the resources we have are limited and we are trying to make the most of it and it's taking time to move things. We are also hopeful that there will be good news for everyone very soon. Thanks again and please do not forget that we cannot afford to be fragmented and divided. The antigun lobby is strong and has deep pockets so please stand together and stay united.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

spin_drift
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by spin_drift » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:29 pm

captrakshitsharma wrote: The antigun lobby is strong and has deep pockets so please stand together and stay united.
A few months back there was defexpo in Delhi... just out of curiosity did NAGRI talk to the small arms manufactures about this whole thing.. we could have gotten some financial help from them or they could have helped us with the lobbying...
If not them maybe we can do this the next time they are around ...
I believe in second chances… it’s called reloading

luckycute
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Wake up! Appeal to all member to send in NAGRI forms

Post by luckycute » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 pm

What are the latest updates and movement of NAGRI ?

There is no and news of NAGRI movements and discussion.
Did NAGRI failed to Fight for RKBA ,
Respected, Leaders of NAGRI & RKBA movements kindly go ahead
And fight for our rights. We are with You.
with regards
Luckycute

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:03 pm

NAGRI is still fighting and will never give up. Please support with increasing our membership numbers... Please keep sending forms make all your friends and family sign up...

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Just added 4 members including myself. Happy to work further to contribute more.

SS

mulki
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by mulki » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:24 pm

captrakshitsharma wrote:NAGRI is still fighting and will never give up. Please support with increasing our membership numbers... Please keep sending forms make all your friends and family sign up...
When you say
"Please keep sending forms make all your friends and family sign up"
what are you doing with all the forms? I have sent in my form and got several of my friends to send in theirs, but we are yet to hear back from NAGRI on our Membership. No acknowledgement was ever received - no email, SMS or any other acknowledgement that our forms were received has ever been seen from NAGRI.

So I don't see the point in your asking for more members when you have not properly enrolled the many people who have already sent in their forms.
--
Mulki

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Please PM me your name /details and I will look into it and get back to you. Let's stay united and NAGRI is our only chance to fight gun control. When you send in forms it directly makes the organisation strong . If we have strong membership numbers people will hear us. I understand and acknowledge that a lot is required and desirable but I request you to support us and not loose faith as this is the only fighting chance. Remember small efforts go a long way and are better than no efforts made. NAGRI is fighting for us sometimes openly and being vocal and sometimes silently....and will continue doing so.