Wake up! Appeal to all member to send in NAGRI forms

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
rajeev3275
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Wake up! Appeal to all member to send in NAGRI forms

Post by rajeev3275 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi,

I sent my NAGRI form long back. Haven't received any acknowledgement.
Last edited by rajeev3275 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:26 pm

What are the procedure to Join the Nagri. I am holding a valid firearms licnese can ZI joined the Nagri.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:12 am

Sent out the second one about 2 weeks ago. Did you get this one?
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:25 am

Any updates on NAGRI membership yet???
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Till today not.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

It's been so long still no updates?? :?: :?:

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:54 am

Capt. Rakshit Sharma is a bit busy these days so he is not able to send receiving for the NAGRI forms, but he has confirmed that is is receiving the forms. :cheers: He has also promised that he will be doing it as soon as possible. So all members who have still not applied are requested to send in the forms. The membership is still free. Get it before it gets too late!!! :wink: :wink:

a__v
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by a__v » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Can NRIs send in applications to NAGRI?

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kdbanan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 pm

I can't think of any rule which stops NRI's from joining NAGRI... The more the number the better!!! NAGRI needs all the support it can get now. The only problem you will face is that we are accepting forms only through postal mail. Other than that becoming a NAGRI member is pretty simple! :D :D