Anti-gun rant by an Indian blogger!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Anti-gun rant by an Indian blogger!

Post by mundaire » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:45 pm

Here's an example of misinformed people ranting against guns...

http://dockbillin.multiply.com/journal/item/315

Guys, please feel free to leave your candid comments on his blog! :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Re: Anti-gun rant by an Indian blogger!

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:09 am

Abhijeet,

I doubt the SOB would post this but this is what I sent in:

Trust two no-name illliberals to spout off with what they heard from someone whose uncle's barber's driver's neighbour's second cousin said this about gun owners relying on his twenty five years' experience as a janitor. While one expects lies from the anti gun crowd - look at the simple fact that no dated references have been made here - your post takes the air of an exercise in doped out fantasy. Oh, before I forget, who have been the greatest opponents of the right to keep and bear arms in the USA? Bill Clinton, he smoked but did not inhale. Ted Kennedy whose drunken driving left a young woman dead. And Ted's son Patrick who was ordered by a court to undergo rehab. You keep fine company indeed! And, does the skinhead style have something to do with your fear of guns? I guess, like junkies, punks do have something to fear from law abiding gun owners. If you feel offended by the punk de.scription, well, it is wholly intended. Just like the lie about a gun owner wanting to kill a man on your blog is.

Cheers! :lol:

axp817
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by axp817 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:26 am

What a loser.

Mehul, your post did show up. I saw it there before I saw it here.

The one right after yours is mine.

Here it is, for ppl. who dont want to take the trouble of going to the punk's site.
what a bunch of crap, you idiots have no idea about responsible gun ownership, believe stories you hear in the media, have no solid references to cite, and poke fun at people who have taken the trouble of researching facts before publishing them.

Oh, and yes, fyi - Ehsaan Jaffrey defended himself and his family with his firearm during the riots that took place in the 80s. The second time around, the rioteers targeted him to avenge his past act of self defence "against them" and came prepared in larger numbers and with a larger amount of crude weapons. The one firearm (and limited ammunition) that Jaffrey had, helped defend his home for an hour or so and then he fell. It is sad that you didn't bother understanding/finding out what really happened and couldn't wait to post the half true hogwash here. The same is with other stories/incidents that you have conveniently mentioned.

I would suggest ordering a copy of the debate between Wayne La Pierre of the NRA and Rebecca Peters of the IANSA. The debate took place in the presence of a neutral audience, so there is no question of facts being twisted. Although, given your tendency to twist facts and make baseless statements (as is evident from your blog on firearms), I wouldn't be surprised if you came up with your own explanation of the debate results.

Get a life.

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:42 am

I did go to the Punk's site. Well, it is his opinion and he has a right to it but why the hell should we waste time on the ramblings of a misinformed man? There has always been and will always be two sides to a coin. Let us all forgive and forget him for he knows not what he says. Where ignorance is a Bliss ( as in his case), it's a folly to be wise. I did not even feel the need to post a comment as it would have been a total waste of time and energy. He is insignificant and best ignored because how do you explain to a person who is talking through his hat?
The day guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:12 am

This is the response by our anti-gun commie fellow citizen... :P
I'm allowing the previous two posts to stand. They say more about what the mindset of weapon worshippers than anything I could have said. Thank you, gentlemen. It's obvious you haven't really understood a word of the debate here.
Incidentally, I suuggest you attend to the victim of a gunshot wound to the face, just once. A salutary experience.
Blind? Deaf? :P
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:09 am

Abhijeet,

The fellow is a pathological liar and complete scum. To give the so and so any more attention would only increase the hit count on his blog. If some moron wants to listen to the crap that he has to say - especially the I was told by.... bit, they are welcome to waste their time over there. We are better off ignoring the swine.

Now, if only we had someone come up with an "intellectual" argument against gun control, it would be fun to take them on and beat them in a public debate. But when the best that the anti gun auntyjis (and the blogger here is included as the moron talks like an old woman :mrgreen: ) have to offer is lies, it goes to show that there is no possibility of an intellectual anti gun position. 8)

Let's not contribute to making a celebrity of a non entity.

Cheers!

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:00 pm

sorry mehul, i'd actually shot off my reply before i can across your post.

ho hum, no harm done, 8) i guess. here's the text ......will save you the bother of going to the creep's site and looking at his moronic countenance again.

"dockbillin, i think it is YOU who haven't understood a word of what is being said in the last two posts, or rather , have your head stuck in the mud like the proverbial ostrich and don't even want to hear a view that does not match your own. so who's the fascist here?

as far as the rant on attending a victim of gunshots go, carrying the crash trauma bleep in a busy hospital means that i HAVE actually spent a fair amount of time with gunshots, knife slashes, axe wounds, crush injuries , firecracker wounds, toxic inhalation from burning sofas........all to the face. funny , i din't hear you rant against swords, knives, axes, diwali firecrackers, or sofa covers?

maybe your armchair ravings haven't been able to conjure them, yet"
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:12 pm

hamiclar01";p="12925 wrote: sorry mehul, i'd actually shot off my reply before i can across your post.

ho hum, no harm done, 8) i guess. here's the text ......will save you the bother of going to the creep's site and looking at his moronic countenance again.

"dockbillin, i think it is YOU who haven't understood a word of what is being said in the last two posts, or rather , have your head stuck in the mud like the proverbial ostrich and don't even want to hear a view that does not match your own. so who's the fascist here?

as far as the rant on attending a victim of gunshots go, carrying the crash trauma bleep in a busy hospital means that i HAVE actually spent a fair amount of time with gunshots, knife slashes, axe wounds, crush injuries , firecracker wounds, toxic inhalation from burning sofas........all to the face. funny , i din't hear you rant against swords, knives, axes, diwali firecrackers, or sofa covers?

maybe your armchair ravings haven't been able to conjure them, yet"
Guys. You are giving the guy too much importance. It is best to ignore him and carry on.
The day guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.