New Policy On Arms issued - ILLEGALLY!

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
vrohan59
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: New Policy On Arms issued / implementation

Post by vrohan59 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 am

what next?castrate all indian males to control the population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
War does not define who is right -- only who is left
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am

@ WTP,

Oh... it is the PB license that is carrying you to the 'high' ..... might just be short-lived though... :P

Grow up kid, and restrain yourself to your own transgressions... you don't know a shit of where all I frequent.... learn to speak on the topic and eat some almonds to improve your memory and grey matter.... your own post of 29th April spoke about the anatomy which you are referring to !

Now if you please, we could stop discussing our personal-ities now and come back to the topic of discussion... 8)

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Mon May 03, 2010 11:24 am

Olly wrote:Oh... it is the PB license that is carrying you to the 'high' ..... might just be short-lived though...
Nope
Olly wrote:Now if you please, we could stop discussing our personal-ities now and come back to the topic of discussion..
Okay
Olly wrote:you don't know a shit of where all I frequent
Nor do I wish to ROTFL

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon May 03, 2010 1:22 pm

All right, enough said - lets please back off and return to the topic at hand. Thank you both for your co-operation...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Sat May 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Dear members,

Seems like I missed a lot of discussion but am just in time. Sorry for not following lately.
We really have to be doing something about this or there would be irrepairable damages.
I mean a fight only could justify the worth of own forum here .. if we could try to do NOW what should be done.
I request Abhijeet n others who know better to please suggest something so we could build on a discussion and get concrete a execution plan. Just like it was done last time after the policy draft was first revealed to pubic.
Once you give it a start here, the others would pour in. Should we challenge this in court?
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Discussion about filing a case is already going on at http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 63&start=0
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Tue May 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks .. will take a look
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

soon I will be putting up a set of forms on behalf of NAGRI, would request everyone to download/ fill out/ get more people to fill out/ submit these forms ASAP... these will be required for our case, hence the request.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm

That is the best piece of news I've heard in a while!
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

mahboob
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by mahboob » Wed May 12, 2010 12:09 am

hi folks was away from network area to post this news 3-4 days ago saw this news in etv bihar-jharkhand that venkaiyah naidu and whole parliamentry committee on home afairs has criticised home ministry for implementing the new arms policy even before recieving the views suggesstions or recoommendations of the parliamentry committee was recieved a further more strike on them could yield good results for all of us so pls do whatever u are doing quickly

amit888_2000
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amit888_2000 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:56 pm

New MHA Circular -------New ARMS AND AMMUNITION POLICY FOR INDIVIDUALS

have a read guys...

State Governments are being requested to instruct all DMs to maintain a comprehensive and complete data base of all licences issued by them, which may be shared with the Central Government.

I have e-mail the PDF copy of the draft to Abhijeet (Mundire), post this immediately on this forum....

regards
Amit

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

State Governments are being requested to instruct all DMs to maintain a comprehensive and complete data base of all licences issued by them, which may be shared with the Central Government.
Whenever there is lack of clarity or ambiguity in any law, courts always give importance and precedence to objectives of the Act that made it into a law, to get the intentions of the legislature. In my opinion the instruction to maintain a database is against the objective of Arms Act as framers of the law did not want a database or similar arrangement to retrieve information easily since it endangers national security. Instead they had recommended census of firearms instead. For understanding please read the following together, objective of Arms Act and the power to take census of firearms under Section 42 of Chapter VI - Miscellaneous
(d) to recognize the right of the State to requisition the services of every citizen in national emergencies. The licensees and permit holders for firearms, shikaris, target shooters and rifle-men in generalfin appropriate age groups) will be of great service-to the country in emergencies, if the Government can properly mobilise and utilise them"
CHAPTER VI - MISCELLANEOUS
42. Power of take census of firearms

(1) The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, direct a census to be taken of all firearms in any area and empower any officer of Government to take such census.

(2) On the issue of any such notification all persons having in their possession any firearm in that area shall furnish to the officer concerned such information as he may require in relation thereto and shall produce before him such firearms if he so requires.

One may ask how does creation of database endangers national security? Since one of the objective of Arms Act was to use arms license holders during national emergencies, legislature did not want the information to be held in an easily retrievable manner even for the government, and hence recommended for census. They had envisioned a scenario wherein if enemy troops or enemies of nation got hold of catalogs/registers/databases etc. it would be very easy for the enemy to disarm the population. For example please refer a post by timmy at http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 954#p98954
This sort of business can be a scary thing. When I was a youngster decades ago, long before there was any scare about gun registration, my Dad told me how he went through Europe with the US Army. An officer would go to the burgermeister of a town and ask for all of guns owned by all the citizens. The burgermeister would get all of the guns registered rounded up. They would be laid on a street and a tank was driven over them all.
Since NAGRI would be filing a case, I would request those involved with NAGRI to pass this idea to lawyers to see if it makes sense.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

amit888_2000
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by amit888_2000 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 pm

There is more to come, have a read, to the new circular by MHA, which i have forwarded to abhijeet, he might post is tomm, as he is out of town today.....

lots more +ve for PB, now PB, can be gifted to other than immediate family, and OCI is finished completely, and OCI is only on harloom basis, sale of catridges to 50, only, 50 catridges can a dealer sell to u, much more,

so I request all to be patient till tommorrow, abhijeet will put this notification for u, then throw ur comments, its 13 pages long circular.....basically a full concreat policy, to the ammendments.....

thankx
regards
amit

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed May 19, 2010 8:21 pm

The circular is available at http://mha.nic.in/uniquepage.asp?Id_Pk=284 - it is the final notified form of what was earlier listed on their site as the draft policy (in December 2009). There are some minor changes from the draft form, and in essence this policy is reflected in the administrative order that has been sent by the MHA to all state/ UT Home Depts.

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Read this circular, either we are being ruled by idiots or we are gradually moving to a dictatorship under the cover of a democracy. A court case seems to be the only option now.