Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Raise your voice for RKBA: Tell the government online

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm

i guess only a few members are actually active for RKBA...
I feel just the opposite, as thousands of replies/objections have been sent to MHA from all over the country against proposed draconian amendments to modify Arms Act. Since you were not active for about a month, I would request you to refer http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 3&start=60

For Advertising mail webmaster
godog
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by godog » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

Hello y'all. Please consider this my introductory post. Whether or not this will have an impact in the april of 2010, I mailed my grievance anyways. Here is the short love letter I sent out pals at the Ministry Of Home Affairs:

====
Men and Women of a free country have the right to protect themselves, from crime perpetrated by criminals and/or criminal elements within the state's machinery. The first step any dictatorial leader takes towards oppressing a people, it is to make them register their arms. 1984 and 2002 riots proved how registered firearms could be nullified when a pogrom is to occur. 26/11 showed us how brutal gun control can really be.

Please let us, the common, average, law abiding citizen to bear and carry arms. We know what it means and we know what to do with them. More pertinently, we know what not to do with them. Let guns free in the country to safeguard it's freedom. Please let us make this choice for ourselves. We believe in India.
====

Your Grievance is Successfully Registered. Note your

Registration No. MINHA/E/2010/00276

for future reference.
========
========

You guys should do something to promote your site; there's no time to beat around the bush now. Marketing and financials should start to skyrocket about now. Gun your sights at those moronic laws. 26 people will not get heard like 26000. India's going to be flush with money in the coming months. We're going to change as a race. Lets hope, for the better.

GodoG.

1905mauser
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by 1905mauser » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Your Grievance is Successfully Registered. Note your
Registration No. MINHA/E/2010/00284
for future reference.

Done.
Good luck.
Siddharth

dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 pm

hey folks ....seems like govt is doing something even if not the right thing !! yestersay i got a letter undersigned by Mr.AMar Chand (under secretary to the govt of india). the Subject highlighted was BAN ON FIREARMS....which was ofcourse not my grievance.

in it govt said that arms policy has been reviewed and uploaded on MHA.NIC.IN under circulars section, which i downloaded and read but couldnt understand what has been improved.

so it is my humble request to the seniors to please go through that circular and interpret the same in regular language so that kids like me can understand what our beloved govt has to say.

thnkss for promoting RKBA
Freedom :)

walther0071977
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Short Pump action of good make

Post by walther0071977 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm

i am an advocate as well as a sports shooter, presently holding the post of asstt secretary of Assam Rifle And Shooting Association and secretary of Guwahati Rifle Association and having a unique zeal to fight against the present so called system of our govt. pls let me know what and how i can join the war?

Nayan Gohain LL.B
Assam

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 am

Dear Nayan Gohain,

The present arms act is not in favor of the people, if you read the thread fully from the start you will understand the worry and problems faced by the regular law abiding citizen.
You can touch base with HVj1 and me , we plan to file a petition against the oppressive gun control which pays no heed to merits of a citizen in granting an arm license. Its all based on the IQ of the presiding officer in-charge and the gentleman police officer who does the verification based on #$%$#.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Mr. Nayan,

Good to have you join us. Guys let me know if more legal counsel is required. I know friends in corporate n civil law in Delhi n Bangalore who could volunteer for some help.
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 am

Many thanks VSR,

Please go through the post entirely and you will have enough information as to what we are trying to achieve here.
if you feel that you or your friends can help file a PIL then please enlighten us on the same.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks, I went through and submitted my online grievance - MINHA/E/2010/00472
I'll talk to my friend who is practicing in South Delhi and ask him to join here.
Virendra S Rathore

To Take my gun away for I might kill someone is just like cutting my throat for I might yell "Fire !!" in a crowded theatre ..

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 pm

if you feel that you or your friends can help file a PIL then please enlighten us on the same.
Guys, those of you are thinking of filing a PIL or a court case should not move in haste, I would request to also co-ordinate with people like raimanmeet and those involved with NAGRI so that steps can be taken in a planned and systematic manner. I would request you to refer the following to get an idea:
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 617#p98617
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 415#p98415
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... =75#p99549
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Virendra S Rathore
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Virendra S Rathore » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Right . I think there shouldn't be any problem in dash boarding all the research, progress and attempts for prior/post discussions here at forum. Things done after rigorous discussion here would be refined and accurate.
Virendra S Rathore

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

Good going guys !! let your advocate friend have this information along with the pioneer judgement on rights to keep and beer arms by hyderabad high court. That could be taken as a starting point with the fact that what could have been the outcome of mumbai carnage if even 5% people had access to weapons. The chiken sh** kids from pakistan wouldn't have not been able to do any more than burn their bun and run away as they did after one counter shot fired by a police constable at VT.

If they can't disarm the criminal and increase density of police they have no right disarm a regular , law abiding citizen.

-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 20:03 --

let us know how we are going ahead with this, if some help is required let me know please.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 am

@ eternal me

Sir will you please summarize the REVIEWED Policy Circular uploaded on MHA.NIC
because im having a hard time to understand what has been improved recently.

thanks
Freedom :)

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 pm

What now?
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:14 pm

What now?
Everything will definitely happen in a systematic and logical way, it may take some time since anything done in haste may not produce desired results. Co-operation and participation of all IFG members is most important of all. For details please refer http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 33#p101927
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992