RKBA - IFG : 1st Video released on 26/11

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: RKBA - IFG : 1st Video released on 26/11

Post by Yaj » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 am

Good show Zake! Very good choice of images and music.
CST= Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus And guardian is spelled incorrectly as pointed out earlier.
Regards,
Yaj.
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

For Advertising mail webmaster
OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by OverUnderPump » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am

:clap: Good show Zake.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:50 am

As long as it could be read as CST and guardian it's ok, without a proper review this kind of things happen specially when there is no spell check on the video editing software.
I was supposed to review it, but my internet crashed in mid slide, even HvJ tried to review but he couldn't even reach the video, so here we are, happy with what Zake accomplished and bitter with our inability to review it timely.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

ravi.sharma
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by ravi.sharma » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi Zake,

Thats a fantastic video and most commendable part is to put it up in such short time, hence minor mistakes were bound to happen. The efforts put in by you and eternal are beyond any appreciation. All of us, start threads, discuss, crticize varuous issues but when comes to implementation hardly anything implemented till date, You guys have set the first stepping stone and i seriously wish that this endeavour reaches to its desired place. I shall post some videos on RKBA on this thread, which might help you guys to pick some detials to prepare new one. Wont do it today, as i dont want people to see anything then the video posted by you guys.

Great Job guys, Great Job... :cheers:

Aab Bhi Joh Khoon Na Ubala .......... Woh Khoon Nahi Paani Hai....
Joh desh ke Kam naa aaye............ Bekaar Woh Jawani Hai..........

Ravi.
Believing Everybody is Dangerous; Believing Nobody is Very Dangerous..........

tingriman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by tingriman » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Wonderful video Zake,

don't worry about the spellings and grammer part, the most important part is the message that the video conveys and yes, it conveys a very strong message. Thanks Zake.

cheers,
tingriman

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 pm

well done im gonna spread it as much as i can
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Goldfinger
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Goldfinger » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Terrific idea. Great job. Hat off to Zake and eternalme.

Zake
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Zake » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey guys, this is Zake with some news update. The flaws in the video will be corrected in 24 hours. I'm sorry that it will take that long. But it has to be redone. So please bear with me. Also I would like all of you to know that it is getting great response thanks to all you guys. There have been many views. Good job all.

Many have been congratulating me, to them : Guys if anything congratulate yourselves. I just made a slide show that's it. But what you guys did is much more than that. See 26/11 to us all of us was, is and will be a day of blood shed and horror. But to the IFGians it now represents another thing. It represents a step towards making sure that the horror never comes back again. And it wasn't me who took the step. It was all of us.

By the way. I received this from a friend in US. She's from a family of USAF personals and one of the leading pro-gun activists in youtube.
"That was so hard to watch, Zake..but I did, and I'm glad that I did. I posted on my channel page about it and will forward your message to Nutn. Very sad and disturbing. Sometimes we Americans forget too easily that we are not the only people fighting for the right to protect ourselves..

Thanks so much for sending me the link. I needed to remember.

Veri "
We needed to remember too I guess.

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

:cheers:

I promise myself that if ever someone touch my motherland again and I happen to be around, not even one of them would be able to make it alive unless they succeed in putting me down before I serve them right, not a single bullet will leave their guns for my fellow countrymen without going through me first.
They didn't have guts they just had guns, guts are only made in India.

"Ae watan Ae watan humko teri kasam , tere kadmo mein jaan ko lutaa jayenge"

-- Thu Nov 26, 2009 16:03 --
Zake wrote:Hey guys, this is Zake with some news update. The flaws in the video will be corrected in 24 hours. I'm sorry that it will take that long. But it has to be redone. So please bear with me. Also I would like all of you to know that it is getting great response thanks to all you guys. There have been many views. Good job all.

Kindly don't nuke the video , I have sent it to many people already, noone is looking at the spellings unless they are not paying attention to the message, so don't worry, but don't nuke it please.

-- Thu Nov 26, 2009 17:10 --

Many thanks Ravi, Goldfinger, shooter and tingriman for the encouraging words.
We will come back with more surprise shortly, wait and watch :-)
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

lionheartguru
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by lionheartguru » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:10 am

good job man good job

hey eternalme , you said you are coming with more surprises!!
if its a video , call me i can be a great help as i into editing and stuff as well.
video banana hai ya gaana banana hai music hai kuch bhi banda hazir hai
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:37 am

Sure lion hear you will be called in as soon as the next step is planned.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 am

Nicely done gentlemen.

Whatever the future iterations, let them retain the same subtle tone and not blind patriotic hot-air.

You could try using a slightly more 'stately' font for the titling...say something like Trajan Pro.

Regards,
cc
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

dobhal87
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dobhal87 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:04 am

Schindler's list O.S.T !! my favourite tune... John Williams got oscar for that tune u know !!

i have a small idea for fellows who are into video development ...

1. we have to create our own posters [with indian faces]as RKBA is our issue we cant look for american help every time.... as they have better RKBA than us... [ our target should be something like 2nd amendment in american arms law ]

2. this was a very good video ...indeed ....in addition to that my suggestion is to smooth out [merge] two slides so they just dont feel like mechanical slide show.... and to use a video template ....cyberlink power director is a good tool for that or adobe premier suite.

3. this video was only intended for one event [26/11] we have to make a universal video for RKBA ....all indian.

....it is my humble request to the developers if they can mail me the pictures and paper cuttings i can try to put together a good video (im not in the media but i do have an Engineering degree in Computer science with a small proficiency in editing tools... like stienberg nuendo, autoproducer and power director....and if necessary i will learn avid).

and when our videos succeed in getting attention we can go for a full length 90 min documentary.....[my two cousins are in media ...one is a senior editor with NDTV india and the other is Script writer with another news channel... so i can get professional help if needed]

progressively we can then create 10 second advertisements to run on local channels.

mail id : [email protected]
Freedom :)

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Fantastic effort gentlemen, kudos to all who put in the effort to make this possible and hope to see many more such videos from your gents being posted on youtube! :clap:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

lionheartguru
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by lionheartguru » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 pm

:agree:
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.