• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Why is the government afraid ?

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
stringerbell991

Why is the government afraid ?

Postby stringerbell991 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:43 pm

As an indian , I have begun to lose hope in my government. They say they want to keep us safe but is the police really going to protect me from armed gunmen breaking into my house and stealing my property , even raping the women in my household. These are real things that happen up north. Are police going to magically teleport into my house to stop this crime?

The legal process of getting a license in this country is an absolute joke. They make it absolutely impossible for working class people to own a gun. Is this really for our safety or is it just a way to control us and prevent uprising ? How do we change this ? Britishers did this to nutter us , and now it's the netas. what hope do we have ? I'd like to hear from the community

For Advertising mail webmaster
ankur_ank007

Re: Why is the government afraid ?

Postby ankur_ank007 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:50 am

stringerbell991 wrote:As an indian , I have begun to lose hope in my government. They say they want to keep us safe but is the police really going to protect me from armed gunmen breaking into my house and stealing my property , even raping the women in my household. These are real things that happen up north. Are police going to magically teleport into my house to stop this crime?

The legal process of getting a license in this country is an absolute joke. They make it absolutely impossible for working class people to own a gun. Is this really for our safety or is it just a way to control us and prevent uprising ? How do we change this ? Britishers did this to nutter us , and now it's the netas. what hope do we have ? I'd like to hear from the community

Hello,

I agree completely with you. Bulandsheher highway rape cases & multiple such chases around National Capital is the proof. I myself have been facing honour killing threats for years now. Police did little to help, I have been driven out of my ancestral house in Lucknow, police complaints in-vein. Arms license rejected multiple times on absurd grounds. Me & my wife have lived in threat for years now, and now we are in the same shadow of fear for our infant son too.

I have started to lose faith in the system.

A GOLF COURSE IS A WILLFUL AND DELIBERATE MISUSE OF AN EXCELLENT SHOOTING RANGE....

mayankbanerjee1

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:07 pm

My 2cent opinion,

Gun control is a long term premium less health policy of our politicians to ensure gunda raj. In short, the free biryani is ensured for generations to come.

My apology if anybody's sentiment is hurt.

Mayank

stringerbell991

Postby stringerbell991 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:01 pm

So what can we do ? Or sit quietly forever?

goodboy_mentor

Postby goodboy_mentor » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:57 am

stringerbell991 wrote:As an indian , I have begun to lose hope in my government.
"my government"? Is it really your government or just a deception to delude you into believing it to be your government? Apply your analytcal part of mind and reach your own conclusions.
stringerbell991 wrote:Is this really for our safety or is it just a way to control us and prevent uprising ? How do we change this ? Britishers did this to nutter us , and now it's the netas. what hope do we have ? I'd like to hear from the community
Will a criminal ever want you to be able to rise up, and put up an armed resistance against him or want you to be disarmed, so that he may be able to plunder you thoroughly? What is criminalization of State? It is when criminals control the State and decide what is lawful and what is unlawful. What kind of people control the Indian State? Apply your own reasoning and reach your conclusions.
ankur_ank007 wrote:I have started to lose faith in the system.
Had the people of this country started to loose faith in the system from 15 August, 1947 itself, Indian subcontinent would have been a much better place. This idea of mine might appear shocking to some, but it is true. I am in hurry to leave now, will elaborate on it, may be in a few days, when I am free.
mayankbanerjee1 wrote:Gun control is a long term premium less health policy of our politicians to ensure gunda raj. In short, the free biryani is ensured for generations to come.
Very true but will it really last? Will the Indian State survive? It is highly doubtful. How? Indian State has around 2.5% of world's total land area. It has around 4% of world's total useable water(for drinking and agriculture). It has around 17% of world's total population and every year population equivalent to that of Australia is getting added. Are you able to see the writing on the wall? I do not know but the entire world is able to see the ticking time bomb.

Analyze this scientifically. In animal kingdom, in particular area when food or water is scarce, the animal group tries to capture surrounding territories. But if surrounding territories are in control of strong opponents, fight with them will be suicidal. The fight with external opponents is avoided and instead infighting takes place. After sufficient numbers are dead, then they again start living peacefully.

The things are not very different in human populations. Can the Indian State afford to fight with neighboring countries to occupy their territories? Answer is a big no(unless the policy makers are frustrated crazies like Adolf Hitler). It will be suicidal. Then what is going to happen to control the existing quantity of water? Many States are already fighting over river waters. When it will reach a threshold and explode? Even if I take a very liberal estimate, 15 or 20 years is the maximum. The process can start much earlier also. At this point in history, the ruling elite is diabolically trying to deflect attention from this fact and creating imaginary "enemies", sometimes in form of religious minorities, dalits, sometimes in form of bogey of terrorism etc. etc. Unfortunately these tactics usually fool many ignorant people.
stringerbell991 wrote:So what can we do ? Or sit quietly forever?
1. Convince the members of parliament. It is easier said than done.

2. Take up the matter in High Courts or Supreme Court. You may click here to read further.

3. Those who are citizens of other countries can lobby with their governments and corporates, so that the Indian government starts respecting the human right to keep and bear arms, the Constitution and to fully open up this market for it's citizens. You may click here to read further.

"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Return to “RKBA”