• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Age limit for arms training

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
archie_b

Age limit for arms training

Postby archie_b » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi!
I am 19. I am aware that I cannot apply for procurement of arms license before 21, but am I eligible to take a civilian arms training course? If yes, will/can it increase my chances of obtaining an arms license after I become eligible for one and does it have any other perks? Also, I am a resident of West Bengal but study in Bangalore, Karnataka; can I take up the course there? if yes, please suggest places.
thanks in advance. :)

Prabhath

Re: Age limit for arms training

Postby Prabhath » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:42 am

archie_b,

You very much are eligible to take up the CRTC course. You can become a member of KSRA. Look up the website for details. Membership or completion of the CRTC course in no way guarantees an arms license. CRTC however has been made mandatory for obtaining an arms license in Karnataka. All the best.

archie_b

Re: Age limit for arms training

Postby archie_b » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 am

Prabhath wrote:archie_b,

You very much are eligible to take up the CRTC course. You can become a member of KSRA. Look up the website for details. Membership or completion of the CRTC course in no way guarantees an arms license. CRTC however has been made mandatory for obtaining an arms license in Karnataka. All the best.

Thank you so much! But the CRTC (read more) page in ksra.in is down. Could you please let me know some details or some other source?
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “RKBA”