UNPoA: United Nations small arms Programme of Action

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

UNPoA: United Nations small arms Programme of Action

Post by kanwar76 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Read about this here : http://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/ ... ntro.shtml

Read the link: How big is the problem?

Read INDIA's action on this here: http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/india

Is this is the root of our problem. I think out netas are more intersted in that seat and to be in good books of UN than citizens of his county. :roll:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: UNPoA: United Nations small arms Programme of Action

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm

What else can be expected from all these bunch of corrupt elements who are interested in filling their personal coffers. This is what I would quote:
‘‘The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.’’— Saint George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

After watching at fresh expose from CNN-IBN about some Rajya Sabha members from Jharkhand, I am feeling ashamed that I live in this country. These people can sell their mothers and sisters for money.

These kind of !@#$%^&* make rules for us. Disgusting

Very pissed right now

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 am

kanwar76 wrote:After watching at fresh expose from CNN-IBN about some Rajya Sabha members from Jharkhand, I am feeling ashamed that I live in this country. These people can sell their mothers and sisters for money.

These kind of !@#$%^&* make rules for us. Disgusting

Very pissed right now

-Inder
Worst kept secret(s) mate..no wonder only the ruling class or elites have the right to bear arm and live in gated communities..whats next curtail freedom of speech or pen bit by bit...slippery slope