[AP] Member Feedback: Ghouse Arms & Ammo Factory (Hyderabad)

Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
hillram
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

[AP] Member Feedback: Ghouse Arms & Ammo Factory (Hyderabad)

Post by hillram » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 am

A very nice place and courteous owner.
Picked up a Rifle scope formy .22 Diana for Rs.2000 and he gave whole load of freebies.
Best part : He accepts Credit Cards with out any extra charge.
Will go back for Ammunition and probably a Air Pistol.

For Advertising mail webmaster
HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Ghouse Arms & Ammunition Factory - Hyderabad

Post by HydNawab » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 am

I found these guys to be idiots of the first order. I called them up to find out if they have 240 Apex ammo. The first thing the guy asked me was "Do you have this rifle". So I told him that since I had this rifle, I was enquiring for the availability of the ammo. The next question was "Woh kaunsa calibre rehta. Main tou kabhi nahi suna!" (Which calibre is that? I have not heard of this calibre) Then he goes, "Do you want to sell it".

I got mad and I hung up.

These guys are good for selling table top fans! Idiots!
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

Calliph
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Calliph » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

HydNawab wrote:I found these guys to be idiots of the first order. I called them up to find out if they have 240 Apex ammo. The first thing the guy asked me was "Do you have this rifle". So I told him that since I had this rifle, I was enquiring for the availability of the ammo. The next question was "Woh kaunsa calibre rehta. Main tou kabhi nahi suna!" (Which calibre is that? I have not heard of this calibre) Then he goes, "Do you want to sell it".

I got mad and I hung up.

This place is a very nice place but my friend must have being just phoning and enquiring things all the time just like kids do ... Thats what you are used to ... i guess u just try to make some money like this being a middle men !!!

HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by HydNawab » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Is it a very nice place because it belongs to your family Masi?

This was the first time I called else I deal with Royal Armoury and Target Point generally. Middle man? What the hell are you talking about? Get your facts straight mister!

I dont need to make money off guns, infact I lose money because I am an enthusiast and not a dealer like you. I appeal to the Mods to take the necessary action against this gent who is trying to badmouth me on the forum.

I openly put it to you Caliph, if you can prove an single instance where I have been a middle man, let it be guns, properties, whatever, I submit on this forum that I shall gift all my weapons to you free of cost.
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Calliph wrote:
HydNawab wrote:I found these guys to be idiots of the first order. I called them up to find out if they have 240 Apex ammo. The first thing the guy asked me was "Do you have this rifle". So I told him that since I had this rifle, I was enquiring for the availability of the ammo. The next question was "Woh kaunsa calibre rehta. Main tou kabhi nahi suna!" (Which calibre is that? I have not heard of this calibre) Then he goes, "Do you want to sell it".

I got mad and I hung up.

This place is a very nice place but my friend must have being just phoning and enquiring things all the time just like kids do ... Thats what you are used to ... i guess u just try to make some money like this being a middle men !!!
Caliph,

Hydnawab posted on IFG asking for info on .240 Apex HH and later he let us know that he bought the rifle.

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 1&start=15

If you had something positive to say about the dealers in contention,you should have limited yourself to that alone instead of making speculations and casting aspersions on a fellow member.Your needless personal remark on a fellow member fails to make sense .Are you aware that the board rules prohibit making personal attacks?

http://indiansforguns.com/app.php/rules

Forum rules 2b says
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

Would you like to provide a reason for your remarks on Hydnawab?Especially in the light of the fact that he owns the said rifle?

Will wait for your reply.Thank you.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Calliph
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Calliph » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:21 am

Vikram,

I agree that i have overseen the forum rules but Ashar must nt have used such a sentence in first place ideally we should give respect and take respect which is totally against the forum rules. i own Ghouse Arms & Ammunition and cannot listen to such remarks.

We are in Business since a century and a person like Ashar who is a Gun enthusiast musn't be disrespectful to anyone i suppose owning a license/rifle is not the criteria .. as a best practice we should not use such words againt anyone and specially at this forum.

Vikram i leave rest on you to decide.

"Give respect and take respect" --- lets simplify

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Thank you for your reply,Calliph. Your reply at least clarifies why you replied the way you replied.Counter-attacking or abusing in reply to an offensive post by a member is not encouraged on IFG. Next time, if you find a particular post/poster offensive to you, please report the post along with your reason by clicking on the report button or by sending a PM to a Mod.Thank you.

Hope to see people getting along well.

Best-
Vikram

Calliph
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Calliph » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Vikram wrote:Thank you for your reply,Calliph. Your reply at least clarifies why you replied the way you replied.Counter-attacking or abusing in reply to an offensive post by a member is not encouraged on IFG. Next time, if you find a particular post/poster offensive to you, please report the post along with your reason by clicking on the report button or by sending a PM to a Mod.Thank you.

Hope to see people getting along well.

Best-
Vikram
Hey Vikram Thank you for your justification although it helps a little.. We are happy with what ALMIGHTY has given us and not expecting much from Hi-Fi customers.

--
Masiuddin.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Calliph,

I read your first post which you edited later to add this, ''We are happy with what ALMIGHTY has given us and not expecting much from Hi-Fi customers.'' If you are taking a dig at another member, you did not understand what I meant in my previous post. This forum is for exchanging knowledge&information about firearms and help the gun loving fraternity.We certainly can do away with frivolous posts and expect to see none in that direction.Thanks.

Best-
Vikram

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Very constructive passion, guns, isnt it Vikram? we should have a 'kindy for guns' section too. :lol:
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."