Guns & Tackle, Secunderabad, Telangana

Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
Anand
Shooting true
Shooting true

Guns & Tackle, Secunderabad, Telangana

Post by Anand » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Guns & Tackle
1-33-208, RTC Colony,
Trimulgherry
Secunderabad-500 015
INDIA
Phone: +91 98480 14516
Monday to Friday
10:00 am - 7 pm
http://gunsandtackle.me/

I had a great experience with the gentleman named Marc Campos who is owner of Guns and Tackle. I had my IOF .315 stock bedded by him some time ago. I got to see some of his gunsmithing work. Thats right he is an actual gunsmith :shock: , trained in Italy and is a dealer for Zoli shotguns in India and a service representative for Beretta!! :shock: :D I had a great time talking with him about not only shot guns and rifles but also handguns. He is very knowledgeable and is also a dealer for Precihole Air rifles. I had the pleasure of handling a few of his mods done on IOF .22 and .30-06 Rifles and I have to say his work is better than any thing I have seen in India. He sells a bunch of other gun related stuff like guns cases and ammo carriers and hard cases etc. He also does Ceracoating :shock: on firearms. I ended up buying pellets and also gave my scope rings for him to repair (my fault, I had cross threaded and broke off a screw head inside :oops: )
It has been a real pleasure interacting with some one who actually knows his stuff and is willing to share that knowledge. He took time to answer a bunch of my questions even though he was busy. I would definitely go back to him for more smithing work and give him more business. :D Even his website is really better than most others, shows high resolution pictures :shock: , he says he will put up more of his work for people to see. He is going to be selling fishing gear too.
Regards,
Anand

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Guns & Tackle, Secunderabad, Telangana

Post by Vikram » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Anand,

I am not surprised. Marc is a good friend of mine and to a few others here.He is one of the best gunsmiths in the country and a very warm and friendly gent. :cheers:

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Goodness gracious - It's a Small World indeed :D
Good & committed gunsmiths are hard to come by these days & Anand you're lucky to know this gentleman....
Briha

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 pm

I was looking for a shotgun toe rest used in trap/skeet shooting. Found it on their website.
Sent them an email which was replied promptly.
Placed my order via email and stuff was couriered the very next day.

Good packaging and prompt servicing.

All the Best!

NM