MTM MOLDED PRODUCTS SOLE DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALER FOR INDIA

Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
sultanshabeer
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

MTM MOLDED PRODUCTS SOLE DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALER FOR INDIA

Post by sultanshabeer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 am

Hi there everyone i'm the sole distributor for INDIA in MTM CASE GARD Company with 256 varieties of plastic molded products like Ammo Boxes,Gun Cases,Outdoors Big Boxes,Cleaning Rest,Club Shooting target boards,Shooting rest,etc.,

We MTM CASE GARD have warranty period of five years...

If anyone interested in SUB-DEALER for particular Area can contact me,

ACE SPORTS & OUTDOORS
+91-9578999999
[email protected]
Last edited by sultanshabeer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
CKAY
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Sultan Basheer /ACE Sports and Outdoors.

Post by CKAY » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Has any one on this forum dealt with Mr. Sultan Basheer of Ace Sports and Outdoors of Tamil Nadu.

If so I would like to know their experience .This information will be very useful for me.

JK

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Sultan Basheer /ACE Sports and Outdoors.

Post by dr.jayakumar » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:46 pm

mr,jk,i just heard about sultan shabeer.kindly read pm.

Safarigent
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Sultan Basheer /ACE Sports and Outdoors.

Post by Safarigent » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:33 pm

did i not post about this member?
where has it gone?
To Excellence through Diligence.

Bespoke
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: GRAND OPENING CABELAS FRANCHISE STORE IN CHENNAI !

Post by Bespoke » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I am into financial markets and follow and trade Cabelas stock on regular basis and their business is based only in North America.If they are planning to move out of North America (which is highly unlikely) will be a major corporate decision and a very poor one to expand in India,In my opinion if they every expand out of North America then Europe will be the most likely candidate.

Mr Shabeer I will be interested to know if Cabela's will confirm that they are opening a franchise in India?
“Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.”

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

If one order's direct from Cabelas.com, they charge 45% shipping (via air) and 25% (via surface) add to that custom duty of ~33% - so landed cost in India is 93% to 66% higher (depending on shipping method) than prices on their website. Am I to assume that you would be selling at prices substantially lower than these?

Would you follow the legendary Cabelas policy of no questions asked replacement/ money back in case of the customer being dissatisfied with the product, product failure, defect etc.?

Would you be carrying the entire range of products they stock or only those accessories that they get contract manufactured in China? Is your tie up with Cabelas or one of their contract manufacturers in China?

Asking, as I order from them often and have found their service levels to be superb.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:48 am

Had couple of weeks back inquired with Cabelas on their live chat, posting the link for this discussion, they refused having awarded any exclusive franchisee and denied having allowed use of CABELAS brand name on any website or store other then CABELAS owned stores/websites.

Bespoke
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bespoke » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 pm

bandukbhandar wrote:Had couple of weeks back inquired with Cabelas on their live chat, posting the link for this discussion, they refused having awarded any exclusive franchisee and denied having allowed use of CABELAS brand name on any website or store other then CABELAS owned stores/websites.
Just what I thought.
“Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.”

Biren
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Biren » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:05 pm

CABELA'S STORE IN SIX MONTHS IN CHENNAI
ACE SPORTS AND OUTDOORS

Hi There Gun enthusiast and gun lovers i would like to open up a Store for Gun Accessories.

Contact Person: Mohamed Sultan Shabeer (M.Director)

Please read the gentleman wrote he would like to open.. Its the Heading "GRAND OPENING CABELAS FRANCHISE STORE IN CHENNAI !'

Sultan have you applied for cabelas franchise or are going to? Or you are going to buy from Cabela's like other and resell? If the second statement then you must desist from representing Cabelas.

Rgds,
Biren