• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Santokhoo Gun Works - EAGLE

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
dsingh
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: chandigarh india

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby dsingh » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 pm

peterdk wrote:
dsingh wrote:Regards,
Longer reach means range and striking force ,I compared it with the other gun's ranges the range of this gun is certainly longer.One most important factor is it never misses in any emergency situation this is very important although I wishes such situation should never arise. But it gives litle more recoil. You can ask any gun owner of this gun once one uses this Eagle gun you will not like other gun.

regards


i hate to be the fly in the ointment, but what you are telling the other prospective buyers of this product is not possily in regards to the laws of physics, the range of any shotgun shot is based on the patteren you desire and the penetration needed, this comes from two factors:

one is the speed of the load(aka pressure of the load)

two is the choke of the barrel (constriction of barrel end to achive tighter shot patteren)

so if you felt it as more recoil then either the gun were lighter or the load was different, but that has nothing to do with construction.

any gun can misfire, this can be dependent on the ammunition or a construction flaw or bad maintance, so stating that the gun never misses would lead me to a question, have you shot it 100.000 times ? if not then you cant really speak about weather or not it never misses.

best

peter

Regards,
U may be right but if u use very old cartridges in different guns and specific gun not only fires it but reaches and hits the target upto 60 -120 meters this explains the quality of product while different guns misses old cartridges with copper caps as old as 35-100 years old one cartridge was 1907 make this makes true assessment.
regards



For Advertising mail webmaster
User avatar
peterdk
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: denmark

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby peterdk » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

dsingh wrote:
peterdk wrote:
dsingh wrote:Regards,
Longer reach means range and striking force ,I compared it with the other gun's ranges the range of this gun is certainly longer.One most important factor is it never misses in any emergency situation this is very important although I wishes such situation should never arise. But it gives litle more recoil. You can ask any gun owner of this gun once one uses this Eagle gun you will not like other gun.

regards


i hate to be the fly in the ointment, but what you are telling the other prospective buyers of this product is not possily in regards to the laws of physics, the range of any shotgun shot is based on the patteren you desire and the penetration needed, this comes from two factors:

one is the speed of the load(aka pressure of the load)

two is the choke of the barrel (constriction of barrel end to achive tighter shot patteren)

so if you felt it as more recoil then either the gun were lighter or the load was different, but that has nothing to do with construction.

any gun can misfire, this can be dependent on the ammunition or a construction flaw or bad maintance, so stating that the gun never misses would lead me to a question, have you shot it 100.000 times ? if not then you cant really speak about weather or not it never misses.

best

peter

Regards,
U may be right but if u use very old cartridges in different guns and specific gun not only fires it but reaches and hits the target upto 60 -120 meters this explains the quality of product while different guns misses old cartridges with copper caps as old as 35-100 years old one cartridge was 1907 make this makes true assessment.
regards



Not even remotely so, you can not compare one shotgun that works and another piece of crab that dont, that has nothing to do with quality except of the non excisting one in the later.

now do tell me about the patteren of the shotgun shell that hits the target at 60 -120 meters away. i regulary shoot very old ammunition in several of my guns for fun, and the only ones that fail has had a contaminated primer, usually from oil etc. that has absolutly nothing to do with the guns i shoot them in which ranges from purdeys and H&H to my own sad creations, funny enough they can all hit the primer well enough to fire the cartrigde, so my statement holds true, the gun has nothing, absolutly nothing to do with this subject.

please remember that when you write these things, there are people out there, that might belive that you actually know enough about this to actually form a valid oppinion, we really dont want to cheat them now, do we.

best

peter


Life is to short for a low quality gun

User avatar
peterdk
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: denmark

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby peterdk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

peterdk wrote:
Santokhoo Gun Works wrote:@ Mr. D Singh
As far as about metal we use strong metal alloy most guns are described by the type of barrel used, Warm Regards
Santokhoo Gun Works


which alloy is that if i may ask ?

best

peter


hmmmm no answer yet, it might be the special mix of scrap iron and fairy dust, the fairy dust is heated and used to blow hot smoke up the buyers A**, as that is usually what happens over there as far as i hear.

peter


Life is to short for a low quality gun

goodboy_mentor
Posts: 2910
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby goodboy_mentor » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 am

Nothing is directed against any gun manufacturer. Peter, I had been reading your posts, I find your replies reasonable and scientific. There is a saying in Hindi "Andon mein kana sardar" If translated to English it would mean "One eyed man becomes the leader of blind men". Given the poor quality of guns and ammunition being sold to Indians, if some customer is able to buy comparatively better quality of gun than the other guns circulating in market, the manufacturer gets the appreciation from customer.

Most of the customers in India have never experienced what a good quality gun or ammunition means. Most of the people are allowed to buy only around 5 to 25 cartridges in a year. By firing these number of cartridges, they get malfunctioning/broken guns and misfired cartridges! You can well imagine the situation if thousands of cartridges are fired through these guns. In a nutshell, due to lack of open competition in the Indian arms market, the quality of guns and cartridges is inconsistent and nowhere near to the internationally accepted quality standards.


"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

bandukbhandar
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Indore (MP)

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby bandukbhandar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 am

I as a dealer is in full agreement with views of goodboy_mentor.

Most often the indian make guns start malfunctioning when its being shown by us to customers before he makes a purchase.

Some manufacturer had told some years back to me at my shop in Indore, that I will have to get repaired his make guns before being offered for sale to my customers.

Kezar Husen Bandukwala



User avatar
The Doc
Posts: 1240
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:25 am
Location: India.

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby The Doc » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

bandukbhandar wrote:Most often the indian make guns start malfunctioning when its being shown by us to customers before he makes a purchase.

:shock:

bandukbhandar wrote:Some manufacturer had told some years back to me at my shop in Indore, that I will have to get repaired his make guns before being offered for sale to my customers.

Do you mind revealing who this great manufacturer is ?

best,
Rp.


It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

User avatar
shooter
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: London

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby shooter » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I too want to hit a target at 130 yards (120m). I want. I want.

Then i shall show Mr. Digweed that his world class performance of hitting a 100m teal was nothing.

Please show me how to do it and i will buy your gun. Please please Please.
I was unable to do it with a beretta DT10, 682 or a miroku mk60 or a browning. I knew i couldnt do it with a purdey so didnt even try it.

Now i know why.
I wasnt using eagle guns.


You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

captrakshitsharma
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Dehradun, Delhi ,Gurgaon
Contact:

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby captrakshitsharma » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL


I dont dial 911... I dial .357

User avatar
peterdk
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: denmark

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby peterdk » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm

dev

please tell me when you get it and the ammo as well, i will be looking forward to copying the design and ammo.

best

peter

P.S i will be the guy standing behind the brick wall for safety sakes when you pull the trigger on that gun, 120 meters wow that has got to be something, maybe a redesigned punt gun.


Life is to short for a low quality gun

User avatar
shooter
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: London

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby shooter » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 am

BTW i couldnt even do it with a remington, classic doubles, AYA, Webley & Scott, greener, army and navy, cynergy, perazzi, browning ultra, laurona, rizzini,686, silver pigeon,extrema, Escort, Baikal lanber,lincoln,winchester and many others.

all the more reason for you to feel proud of your product.


You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

User avatar
peterdk
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: denmark

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby peterdk » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 pm

could this be it :)

Image


Life is to short for a low quality gun

User avatar
shooter
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: London

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby shooter » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 am

:uncontrollable: :cheering:


You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

User avatar
The Doc
Posts: 1240
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:25 am
Location: India.

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby The Doc » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 am

Good one peterdk :D . I think the guy at the back is ready to break a couple of ribs here !

best,
Rp.


It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

User avatar
peterdk
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: denmark

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby peterdk » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 pm

usually these guns were mounted in small boats, and were used to shoot at flocks of ducks, to take to the market afterwards, they do look impressive though.

best

peter


Life is to short for a low quality gun

Bespoke
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Postby Bespoke » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Nice one Peter.

Interesting shoulder firing gun on left.


Image


“Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.”


Return to “North India”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests