Santokhoo Gun Works - EAGLE

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
Santokhoo Gun Works
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Santokhoo Gun Works - EAGLE

Post by Santokhoo Gun Works » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 pm

SANTOKHOO GUN WORKS (TM) EAGLE
Gun Manufacturer, Build And Sell High-Quality Of 12 Bore Guns
Industrial Estate Jammu Cantt.
Office - 0191- 2451632
(M) +91-8713039999
(M) +91-9469300004
(M) +91-9419850801
E-mail:- [email protected]

[email protected]

http://www.santokhoogunworks.com

Sister companies

EAGLE ARMOURY
(Arms & Ammunition Dealers)
Shop no. 14 housing board shopping complex
near Govt. HR SEC. Sholl Shastri nagar
Jammu & Kashmir
(M) +91-9419161685

Chenab Gun House
Industrial Estate Jammu Cantt.
0191- 2451632

STATE ARMOURY
Last edited by Santokhoo Gun Works on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 10 times in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Gun Manufacturer, Arms & Ammunition Dealers

Post by dsingh » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 am

Regards,
Iam a great fan of guns manufatured by ur company.I have 2 guns of ur company I have written about their performance in my earlier posts, These can match any of guns and never missed even a 100 year old cartridge. I have one 2003 model which is very fine, have u launched any new model . What is secret of ur strong metal and longer reach than other shotguns? I personaly handled various kinds of guns but Santhokhoo gun is best as far as I have compared.

Santokhoo Gun Works
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Santokhoo Gun Works » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 am

@ Mr. D Singh
We have been in receipt of your post in IFG. We would like to express our appreciation for your incredible feedback as a member of the IFG. Towards SANTOKHOO GUN WORKS. The feedbacks you have made to our company over the past year have been invaluable to us. As far as about metal we use strong metal alloy most guns are described by the type of barrel used, the means of firing, the purpose of the weapon, the caliber, or the commonly accepted name for a particular variation, Any gun is as good as the hands that hold it. SANTOKHOO GUN WORKS is working /modify to give best good and service to their customers and we also make special 12 gauge guns on demand
We wish you much success in all your endeavors.
Warm Regards
Santokhoo Gun Works

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 am

dsingh wrote: What is secret of ur strong metal and longer reach than other shotguns?
Longer reach than others ? Can you please elaborate more on this ?
Santokhoo Gun Works wrote: As far as about metal we use strong metal alloy
:shock:
Do you have a catalog of your different models ?

best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Its day dreaming for hoping a catalog from Indian gun makers.

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

bandukbhandar wrote:Its day dreaming for hoping a catalog from Indian gun makers.
Unless one hopes , nothing can be made to materialize . Remember, every project no matter how big or small starts with an idea initially . How can anything be made available unless the consumer asks for it ?

best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Regards,
Longer reach means range and striking force ,I compared it with the other gun's ranges the range of this gun is certainly longer.One most important factor is it never misses in any emergency situation this is very important although I wishes such situation should never arise. But it gives litle more recoil. You can ask any gun owner of this gun once one uses this Eagle gun you will not like other gun.

regards

-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 22:05 --
Santokhoo Gun Works wrote:@ Mr. D Singh
We have been in receipt of your post in IFG. We would like to express our appreciation for your incredible feedback as a member of the IFG. Towards SANTOKHOO GUN WORKS. The feedbacks you have made to our company over the past year have been invaluable to us. As far as about metal we use strong metal alloy most guns are described by the type of barrel used, the means of firing, the purpose of the weapon, the caliber, or the commonly accepted name for a particular variation, Any gun is as good as the hands that hold it. SANTOKHOO GUN WORKS is working /modify to give best good and service to their customers and we also make special 12 gauge guns on demand
Warm Regards
Santokhoo Gun Works

Thanx,
I just gave a honest assessment as in comparison to other guns please tell about more about the special gun you makes on order, is it a sporting or pump action gun I will like to know and I may be again your customer for the 3rd time.Please send me the personal message about the details of special model.Best of luck
regards

dilip
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dilip » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:25 am

dsingh wrote:Regards,
Longer reach means range and striking force ,I compared it with the other gun's ranges the range of this gun is certainly longer.One most important factor is it never misses in any emergency situation this is very important although I wishes such situation should never arise. But it gives litle more recoil. You can ask any gun owner of this gun once one uses this Eagle gun you will not like other gun.

regards

-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 22:05 --
Warm Regards
Santokhoo Gun Works

Thanx,
I just gave a honest assessment as in comparison to other guns please tell about more about the special gun you makes on order, is it a sporting or pump action gun I will like to know and I may be again your customer for the 3rd time.Please send me the personal message about the details of special model.Best of luck
regards
:agree: :cheers:
Powale Arms Repaires and Dealer Mumbai

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am

The Doc wrote:
bandukbhandar wrote:Its day dreaming for hoping a catalog from Indian gun makers.
Kezar Bhai,

A few manufacturers do have a catalogue ...have seen one when I saw a DB gun by Shikari a few years back...dont know if the still print it or not .

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm

The gun manufacturers in India circulates information about various models they make and their wholesale prices only to a limited number of gun dealers in Delhi, Meerut, Kanpur and Lucknow.

I as a dealer has often tried with gun makers in J & K, they just tell how can they speak to me, Since, previously I never had a dealing with them.

If they don't speak, how can business be done with them.

On asking a few gun makers, that which of their wholesale dealers might have their guns in their stocks, so that I may purchase from them. This type of information was also not provided by them.

Of course dealers from Delhi, do provide with details of guns availble with them and their pricing of various models, so that its easier for me to make buying decision.

peterdk
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by peterdk » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm

dsingh wrote:Regards,

regards
i hate to be the fly in the ointment, but what you are telling the other prospective buyers of this product is not possily in regards to the laws of physics, the range of any shotgun shot is based on the patteren you desire and the penetration needed, this comes from two factors:

one is the speed of the load(aka pressure of the load)

two is the choke of the barrel (constriction of barrel end to achive tighter shot patteren)

so if you felt it as more recoil then either the gun were lighter or the load was different, but that has nothing to do with construction.

any gun can misfire, this can be dependent on the ammunition or a construction flaw or bad maintance, so stating that the gun never misses would lead me to a question, have you shot it 100.000 times ? if not then you cant really speak about weather or not it never misses.

best

peter
Life is to short for a low quality gun

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm

peterdk wrote:i hate to be the fly in the ointment, but what you are telling the other prospective buyers of this product is not possily in regards to the laws of physics
:lol:

Santokhoo Gun Works
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Santokhoo Gun Works » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:57 pm

bandukbhandar wrote:The gun manufacturers in India circulates information about various models they make and their wholesale prices only to a limited number of gun dealers in Delhi, Meerut, Kanpur and Lucknow.

I as a dealer has often tried with gun makers in J & K, they just tell how can they speak to me, Since, previously I never had a dealing with them.

If they don't speak, how can business be done with them.

On asking a few gun makers, that which of their wholesale dealers might have their guns in their stocks, so that I may purchase from them. This type of information was also not provided by them.

Of course dealers from Delhi, do provide with details of guns availble with them and their pricing of various models, so that its easier for me to make buying decision.

@ Bandukbhandar

sounding little bad experience with gun makers in J & K
as we are also Gun Manufacturer in J&K,
we have different sections in our office to deal with dealers or with XYZ
the only thing we can say, you might have contacted wrong person who fails to provide you with the details of guns

Regards
Santokhoo Gun Works

peterdk
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by peterdk » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm

As far as about metal we use strong metal alloy most guns are described by the type of barrel used, Warm Regards
Santokhoo Gun Works
which alloy is that if i may ask ?

best

peter
Life is to short for a low quality gun

SUFFIX
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by SUFFIX » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 pm

There is no secret I hope. Just another low carbon steel.
-Suffix