Bushnell's international distributor in India

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Bushnell's international distributor in India

Post by TC » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:58 am

INDIA BUSHNELL INDIAN LIAISON OFFICE M-144, South City,
Gurgaon, Haryana,
India - 122001 P: 0091-124-2380546
F: 0091-124-2380510
M: 0091-9811536918
Col. Suresh Bhatia (Retd.)

Deals in all products as per Bushnell International website.

For Advertising mail webmaster
sharan_kan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Bushnell's international distributor in India

Post by sharan_kan » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Hi TC,

Thanks for the info.

Had called Col. some time back to enquire regarding the bushnell products. He said "we deal with Defence establishments only..."

Regards..

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Bushnell has a distributor in Delhi too. I called them up and spoke to Arvind. A very helpful guy he described in length various Binocular models available with them. Sadly, as per govt. notifications, they cannot sell rifle scopes and night vision devices to individuals. Their contact info is:

Schleicher India Ltd.

Plot No. 4, Factory Road, Near Safdarjung Hospital
New Delhi
India 110 029
P: +91 - 11 - 267354000 (30 Lines)
F: +91 - 11 26735428
[email protected]

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Equally sadly they cant even carry out repairs to certain equipment like night vision Bushnell equipment

ai

Post by ai » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:44 pm

AFAIK, repairs of Bushnell scopes can only be carried out in USA. I am preparing export ducuments for endorsment of a scope I'm sending for repairs. Will post outcome.

pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pkjeetesh » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Col. was'nt home when I tried calling him last month...a lady answered the phone...told me that Bushnell has closed operations in India...sigh!

ai

Post by ai » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 pm

No wonder there. One would be surprised to learn of anyone who can say they had any operations in India to begin with!

I have called them long back (2-3 years) and was given some strange stories on restrictions and duties.

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

There is a Bushnell dealer in Janakpuri as well. He deals with Garmin GPS systems as well. Bumped into him at the Hyatt Regency during a Sateelite Navigation show last week. Went to his office in Janakpuri and bought myself a lovely Bushnell 10 x 50 Binoculars for Indian Rs. 4,000 about half the price for which these binoculars would sell in Dubai.

Here I am all set for my visits to the nearby Sultanpur Bird Sanctury which is teeming with Ducks and on to an early morning Richshaw ride after a night halt in Bharatpur, which is also just about two and a half hours drive from my house in Gurgaon.

Sumit Katyal
Asim Industries
Kirti Deep, Nangal Raya Business Centre
New Delhi
Tel 91 11 28524546

Sumit's mobile - 9810264034

They sell the optical producs range but not Riflescopes or Air Rifle Scopes.

If anyone interested in Binoculars or Garmin GPS then they have products.

Besides the one I bought, there is also a Bushnell 10 x 25 mm pocket model Binocular.

pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pkjeetesh » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:24 am

dear Ai...this whole business of scopes is an OPERATION only in India...this I can confirm even with my short experience...

yash3_great

Post by yash3_great » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Shahid,

What model is your Bushnell Binoc? There are several models like Falcon, Powerview, Legend etc in the 10X50 spec.

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 pm

we are selling bushnell power view scopes check out our website at www.aimco.co.in prices starts from 2250

kaugustine
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kaugustine » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Once i have visited Schleicher India Ltd. In Delhi, Mr. Arvind who is looking after Bushnell sales is a good guy, i have purchased a good numbers of Binos for our club members. They are having all ranges of Binos and spotting scopes, etc. with reasonable prices.

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by maverickwebley » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi. I am new to this forum. I want to know if I can bring a Bushnell rifle scope in India. I am a NRI living in Canada. Bushnell scopes are available here for say 75 Dollers onward. My younger brother who lives in India has licenced .22 rifle and I want to gift him this scope. I have checked the website of DGFT but rifle scope are not mentioned in the negative list. I am still not sure if they will let me bring it. Can anyone advise me on this.

chucky
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by chucky » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

maverickwebley wrote:Hi. I am new to this forum. I want to know if I can bring a Bushnell rifle scope in India. I am a NRI living in Canada. Bushnell scopes are available here for say 75 Dollers onward. My younger brother who lives in India has licenced .22 rifle and I want to gift him this scope. I have checked the website of DGFT but rifle scope are not mentioned in the negative list. I am still not sure if they will let me bring it. Can anyone advise me on this.
My solution is, get the scope (and the relevant mounts as well) in your baggage. Trying to dig too deep in the legalities and procedures will just frustrate you. Many people bring them and sell the same in India at exorbitant prices (more than thrice the original price).
My two cents :cheers:

asifalikhanasif
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by asifalikhanasif » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:27 pm

maverickwebley wrote:Hi. I am new to this forum. I want to know if I can bring a Bushnell rifle scope in India. I am a NRI living in Canada. Bushnell scopes are available here for say 75 Dollers onward. My younger brother who lives in India has licenced .22 rifle and I want to gift him this scope. I have checked the website of DGFT but rifle scope are not mentioned in the negative list. I am still not sure if they will let me bring it. Can anyone advise me on this.
Hi,

rifle scopes are not in Banned items in India.
you can freely move with that scope in airport.