Anybody from LA, USA ?

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Bhargav
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Anybody from LA, USA ?

Post by Bhargav » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:17 pm

Hi there.

Anybody from LA or near by counties in California, out here ?

pls let me know, i am lookin for making a shooters group :lol:

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Re: Anybody from LA, USA ?

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:55 pm

Bhargav,

We do have some members from California though I am not sure how many are from LA. What kind of shooting do you do? I do have some very good friends in Long Beach and Eagle Rock who are big game hunters who hunt in Africa every year. There is also the Double RIfle Shooters' Society where membership is free but you need to have a double rifle of calibre 9.3x74R or larger. Let us know what kind of shooting you do and we could try to find people you could hook up with.

Alternately, if you know any good shooters/hunters/interested beginners, please introduce them to this group. We are always happy to have gun enthusiasts here and not just Indians though that is what our name might imply.

Bhargav
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Anybody from LA, USA ?

Post by Bhargav » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:31 am

Hi Mehul,

Thanks for the response. Basically i do Handgun shooting and Rifle shooting. i take part in high power Rifle shooting e.g. the 30 Caliber M1 Garand.

The reason why i am asking this question is i had been to a good number of ranges out here in LA and have never seen Indians anywhere, so i just want to gather up some Indians gun enthusiasts out here.

I do not have firearms yet.. i am yet planning to buy my first handgun :lol:

Pls let me know if we have anybody from LA or nearby counties :)

Thanks.

Bhargav

Bhargav
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bhargav » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:00 am

checking on this thread again..
anybody in LA or near LA?? come on guys lets shoot together, it will be fun !!