new entry abhinav saxena

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
shooter31
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

new entry abhinav saxena

Post by shooter31 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:22 am

hi frnds got accquaited with the inside man mehul and joined in,initially i found the forum a bit complex but after giving today's evening from 7pm to 1am and reading everything that has been posted i at last feel at i am home and at the right place.. i have made some postings and comments... i am a national player 5 nationals, been in the india top 25 category,also gave indian squad trails several times. i paly air pistol and centre fire, though centre is not shot much due to the expenses and the availablity of hammerli or walther.... last yr went to singapore open shooting championship, sate level medalist 3 silver 3 bronze north inddia centre fire medalist... hansraj college captain.. started in 94 with co2 rifles,shifted to numatic then to air pistol now curretly having the lp10... the base was made by mr ramedr sharma when i was in 8th std and we used to do dry practise with bricks... will be particiapting in the 50th nationals.. native of meerut.. did grad from d.u lived in delhi for 4yrs practised at ig stadium with shagun ma'am... currently located in gurgaon pursuing m.b.a from icfai bussiness school.... its all that i have to give....

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: new entry abhinav saxena

Post by kanwar76 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:53 am

Welcome Abhinav,

Thanks a lot for the introduction. Good to see an ISSF shooter here. We need mix of ISSF and Non-ISSF shooters if we want to change anything in INDIA with respect to Arms Laws and General shooting environment. I am sure you will be a big asset to IFG with kind of experience you bring in.

Welcome once again and keep posting regularly.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

shooter31
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shooter31 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:04 am

thanx a lot sir for the warm welcome... i am also a member of somme other very imp communities and there are good discussion the the problem is very less is done other then discussions i hope if a insignificant being like me will be able to change nything in indian shooting circuit but if the majority is there these ppl will be forced to change and sir its only me from issf indian circuit.. in the coming nationals i will put a print out increasing the awareness of this particular forum if it is permitted by you and i hope there is a overwhelming repsonse because the present shooter is much more aware and is ready to fight the system. i hope that this community becomes a foundation so as to communicate inform and discuss everything.. i must acknowledge all the modretors and the creator of this community for the organized detailed and structured approach it has brought to the happhazar shooting madness ...

cheers
shooter31

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:47 am

shooter31";p="7415 wrote:sir its only me from issf indian circuit..
cheers
shooter31
I think I need to rephrase my earlier comment "Good to see another ISSF shooter here” :) . We have some ISSF shooters here but number of them is definitely less than NON-ISSF guys and thanks a lot for your offer for putting a printout. Please cut this Sir out we are all friends here. I am just a neophyte and I am sure I know less than you when it’s come to shooting.

And as far as Permission for anything is concern.. you need to ask Abhijeet as this is his baby but I am sure He won’t mind any constructive activity towards group or shooting in general...

So have fun here buddy and keep posting…

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:29 am

Warm welcome Abhinav.That is an impressive resume of your achievements. We all look forward to your regular participation here. I am sure Abhijeeth would give a grateful go ahead for the popularisation of IFG.Thanks.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:22 am

Abhinav,

Most welcome here and I am haooy that we have a new member who has started posting enthusiastically. There are many who are silent, which is a sad thing in my opinion. Also, no one is insignificant - we are all here as good friends and I have made some very valuable friendships here which I shall cherish to my last breath.

Congratulations on the many prizes that you have won and we hope to see you win more. There will always be beers from us when you do well. :)

Since you are in Delhi, you should hook up with our Delhi members who are a very active and nice group. Any shooter is a friend and we are very happy to have one more friend in our group.

Cheers!

Mehul

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:23 am

Abhinav,
Welcome to the forum.Nice resume that you have there and hope that it becomes even more impressive in the near future.Do keep posting and give my regards to your father,I admire him for the support that he has given you in your struggle to establish yourself in this sport.

penpusher

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:09 pm

Hi Abhinav,
Welcome to the madness!
I just came out from under the rock a while ago and not very familiar with the ISSF frat, however , I have read of an Abhinav Bindra in the papers WRT target shooting in India.Are you the same?
Great resume, lets plan an off line meet and keep it happening
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:28 pm

Welcome aboard Abhinav! It's certainly an impressive resume you have there... Congratulations on your many achievements! :)

Please do go ahead and spread the word, you need not take anyone's permission for doing that! This is a place for like minded individuals to connect with each other, and the more the merrier :)

Also, the idea has always been of collective ownership by the members here - which will also be formalised soon enough.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein