Greetings

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
rahnumai
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Greetings

Post by rahnumai » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Hello All,
I hope you all are having a wonderful time on this forum. I am from Bangalore and wanted to know more about shooting sport. I have not done much shooting, only couple of times when I was in NCC; it's been quite a while now.

I am planning to join KSRA. I heard they have a course which covers the basics of shooting.

If anyone has any suggestion for a beginner like me which could be helpful, just let me know.

Regards!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Greetings

Post by Prabhath » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Welcome aboard. Fellow Bangalorean here.

rhandle
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by rhandle » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Welcome rahnumai.

Just browse through the sections, if there is no information about what you are seeking at least you would know whom to get in touch with...

Happy shooting!
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel shame. Then I think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.”
- Jack Handy

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:18 pm

welcome home mate

enjoy the site and post something, after all its a home for shooting sport lovers.

regards
nagarifle
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.