New kid on the block

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Abby
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

New kid on the block

Post by Abby » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am Abhishek a management graduate(MBA) from Panjab University and currently working in the education services industry. My most recent interest is Target Shooting (especially the Pistol or Revolver done over 25 metres to 50 meters distance).

I am looking forward to explore it fully and develop some proficiency in the same. I am looking to get a Lifetime membership for DSRA. Where i may face a problem is that i do not know any one from DSRA..

Cheers!
Abhishek

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mo
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Mo » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:25 pm

Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to IFG!

I'm sure you'd find all the support you need to nurture your passion for shooting, here at IFG.

We have several members from that side of India, I'm sure they can guide you on the DSRA predicament.

Mo.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: New kid on the block

Post by Prabhath » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:31 am

Welcome aboard Abhishek.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:07 am

Welcome aboard Abhishek :)

Be sure check out the Shooting Clubs & Associations forum under the Yellow Pages section here for more info on DSRA etc.

Also do take the time to browse through the "Knowledge base" on this site and go through the previous posts under the ISSF shooting sports forum as well.

If you do not find what you are looking for, you can always post your queries under the correct thread/ forum.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein