Welcome

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Welcome

Post by art_collector » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:18 am

Hi Gun Crzy,

Welcome to the forum....

AC

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm

I don't think guns_crzy will be responding, he's been banned from the forum... it was none other than our friend Harvinder from Royal Gun House, Jabalpur.

He'd registered a new ID here after getting his original ID yellow carded (User ID: HS357), that ID was banned and he was warned. In spite of that he persisted and registered this ID. So now all 3 IDs are under a permanent ban.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

sudhaiob
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Welcome

Post by sudhaiob » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:46 pm

hello
He had ben very active in the sale columns only.
i wonder whether anybody's experience with him was good. He had been promising left and right on availibility of guns, but inexplicably backed off at the last minute citing one reason or the other. i for one will not miss him
sudhaiob

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Welcome

Post by art_collector » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 pm

This was the first time I welcomed some one......Gosh he s got banned!!!!!!!

AC