Introducing myself, a new member

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Rebello
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Introducing myself, a new member

Post by Rebello » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:07 pm

Hi friends,
I just registered myself in "Indians for guns". I became gun crazy since I was a toddler & still am. I own a CO2, Crossman 357 Magnum revolver, a Diana mod 45 rifle, a chineese under lever rifle & a spanish air pistol. I am so happy to discover an Indian airgun website like this one & proud to be part of it. I dont like shooting birds or other animals, unless they pose a threat to me e.g. dirty bandicoots ( rats) in the Mumbai gutters.
Could anyone out there please advise me how to join the N.R.A.I. Their enrollment form says that two NRAI members should endorse the applicant & I dont know how to make that happen.

I like to learn & discuss the technical aspects of airguns & I hope to enjoy talking to airgun techies.

Rebello

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwal
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kanwal » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Welcome Rebello !!

Hope someone from IFG who's an NRAI member from Mumbai or nearby will give u proper guidance.
It's true NRAI need 2 reference, but even if u can manage to get 1 your work will be done.

Good luck

dj
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Introducing myself, a new member

Post by dj » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:38 pm

hi friends
you guys can call me dj,i stay in mumbai,i am 26,working for symantec tech support
my hobbies basically are reading,trekking,traveling,and of course target shooting.
i am fond of guns since a child, i own a diana mod 54,i will try and be in touch with all of you people.
i am happy to be a member of ifg ,thankyou

regards
dj

hellfire_m16
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by hellfire_m16 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Hi Rebello,

Welcome aboard.A nice collection you have there.

Safe Shooting,

Vinayaka
"Men are like steel, when they lose their temper they lose their worth."
-Chuck Norris

hellfire_m16
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by hellfire_m16 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:06 pm

Welcome dj,

Post often.

Regards,

Vinayaka