A Hearty Welcome to Tiger

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
mehulkamdar

A Hearty Welcome to Tiger

Post by mehulkamdar » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:30 pm

Friends,

I just noticed that Tiger John Smith, the owner of the Internet Gun Club has joined here. That is the finest database of British guns in the world and Tiger is a very knowledgeable and fine man to talk to. Again, since many of us have an interest in fine British guns and since some of us own them, I would suggest that those who are interested join the IGC. Hopefully, we shall have links with the other forums in a formal sense once Abhijeet is back and he lets us know how he would like to proceed.

Our good friend John Buxton whom you know from the Yahoo Boards is travelling at the moment and he should be back by the weekend. Both he and Tiger are good friends.

Tiger also has his log in name as a tribute to Tipu Sultan - you have to love someone who thinks like that! 8)

Cheers,

Mehul

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:46 pm

I'm afraid you've got your Tigers mixed up. This one's from Punjab. :mrgreen:

Go on, Mehul, your turn to sport the dunce cap. :mrgeen:

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:34 pm

Well, I am happy to be corrected and welcome our new Tiger - the more tigers in the world the better. 8)

Welcome, friend, even if I got your identity wrong - this group offers a welcome as warm as the Indian summer weather to all shooters and hunters.

Mehul Kamdar

Young Tiger
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Young Tiger » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:59 am

Hi Mehul/Mack The Knife

I am so sorry for the confusion , I should have stayed with my old username i guess ....but I love tigers ,so i can't resist it.

Thanxs anyways

Enjoyyyyyyy