An American, here to do an interview.

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Ron the Don
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

An American, here to do an interview.

Post by Ron the Don » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:57 am

Hello!

I am here to request an interview with some representative(s) of the site, and also maybe doing a general thread Q&A. I am writer from a small american weapons website called https://www.kommandoblog.com/. I am hoping for a chance doing an interview to write an article about Indian gun ownership and related gun culture. A neglected topic I feel. I am hopeful this can lead to a better understanding for us all.

For Advertising mail webmaster
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: An American, here to do an interview.

Post by russianshooter3 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:18 am

Ron the Don wrote:Hello!

I am here to request an interview with some representative(s) of the site, and also maybe doing a general thread Q&A. I am writer from a small american weapons website called https://www.kommandoblog.com/. I am hoping for a chance doing an interview to write an article about Indian gun ownership and related gun culture. A neglected topic I feel. I am hopeful this can lead to a better understanding for us all.
We very like AK.In Russia doing special for civil indian market variant AK looks like on foto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:40 am

Welcome aboard Ron. Get in touch with one of the moderators and they should be able to do the needful.

Ron the Don
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ron the Don » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:31 am

russianshooter3 wrote:
Ron the Don wrote:Hello!

We very like AK.In Russia doing special for civil indian market variant AK looks like on foto
Is that a bolt action rifle with AK furniture?
Prabhath wrote:Welcome aboard Ron. Get in touch with one of the moderators and they should be able to do the needful.
I need a minimum number of posts to PM people apparently. I shall work through that, and pm them ASAP.

Thank you both for the welcome

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:51 am

Welcome to IFG,Ron.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Jr. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:31 am

Welcome to IFG Ron.
Will try and help as much as possible.
You can go through the posts,
This will give you an idea of our restrictions and limitations,
As far as owning a Fire-Arm goes.
Wish you an enlightening stay.

Regards,
Jr.

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Ron the Don wrote: Is that a bolt action rifle with AK furniture?
its indian custom handmade :mrgreen: :lol: