Hii From New Delhi

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
prithveerajghei
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hii From New Delhi

Post by prithveerajghei » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Hi
I'm Prithvee Raj Singh Ghei from New Delhi. My Grandfather runs one of the oldest Gun Shops in Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 by the name of Singh Arms & Accessories. My older brother, Arjunn Singh Ghei & me are into the construction business and also help out our father in exports.

In 2006 through our company Singh Arms & Accessories (P) Ltd we started moving towards exports. We cater to individuals, museums, reenactment groups, movies providing all kinds of handicrafts be it period swords , knives,axes, suits of armour, helmets,shields, accouterments, leather accessories and related items.

In 2017 we, Arjunn Singh Ghei & Prithvee Raj Singh Ghei , wanted to expand our business further and cater to the men’s leather accessories line & hence Bespoke Pelle was born. Bespoke : Made to order Pelle: Leather

We manufacture a range of very well made , stylish and luxe leather products at very reasonable prices. We use the best materials available in our manufacturing process…..be it the leather (Drum Dyed & Vegetable Tanned), the threads, the linings, machinery, the metal fittings…..so that our products give you years of service.

In 2018 we started Manufacturing Premium Gun Accessories by the name of Firma Wolff in Leather/Leatherette/Canvas which are all made at our works to exacting standards using premium raw materials.
Our Universal Fit Holsters allows use with most .32, .380 Revolvers , Pistols. Magazine Holders fit most .32 ,.380 & .30 star pistol magazines.
Hard Gun, Rifle, Revolver & Pistol Boxes are beautifully constructed with Leather/ Leatherette/ Canvas outers and Inners are Velvet Lined.
Our products are appreciated all over the world for their Craftsmanship, Durability & are very Long Lasting.

Thank you for going through our Story. Any Questions will be welcome.