Sorry for my belated introduction!

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
pkaran
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Sorry for my belated introduction!

Post by pkaran » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi, Pals!

I am indeed sorry for my belated introduction! Provided below are a few lines about myself:

Personal Introduction:
APOLITICAL, IRRELIGIOUS, NON-THEISTIC!

Aged 58, I owned my own consultancy firm in the UAE. Took retirement in 2015 and built a beautiful house in Kerala. The trouble begins here: the house has an iconic stature (designed by me). Although only 3 BDRs yet it attracts luxury tax. My neighbours now caution us that we could be targeted by the ilks of Bundy Chor, who broke into a house at Trivandrum for its splendour. We are an old couple staying alone. I am therefore interested in acquiring an arms license.

Please read my posts which might provide some interesting reading.

What I am professionally:
Over 28 years of professional experience covering a broad spectrum of industries that helped accumulate specialized knowledge in a wide area of business practices. A global citizen riding the crest of energy, enthusiasm and a high entrepreneurial spirit; one who maintains a high sense of personal values, professional ethics and rates human values above academic achievements. One who is driven purely by objective analyses; fosters professionalism at all levels and whose thoughts traverse beyond geographic, religious and nationalistic considerations. One who respects human values and quick to discern those in others.

Regards & Love to all,
Karan

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Sorry for my belated introduction!

Post by Vikram » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Welcome to IFG.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."