Lock stock and new Barrel :)

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
3:10
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Lock stock and new Barrel :)

Post by 3:10 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:50 am

Namaste.. very informative site and excellently run.. Browsed for a few weeks after receiving a license in my quest to find a good dbbl .. the quest is still ongoing but the sea of knowledge here is amazing.. I'm from the coffee basin of India Kodagu... Cheers.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Lock stock and new Barrel :)

Post by mundaire » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Welcome aboard 3:10, by your handle I'm guessing you're a fan of the western genre :)

The following thread should be useful if you are looking to buy a second hand shotgun https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=458

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

curriedpandhi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by curriedpandhi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Welcome 3:10,
Got your licence or exemption ? And which part of Kodagu are you from ?

3:10
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by 3:10 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Thank you, and Yep Abhijeet loved that movie... :) . Thanks curriedpandhi.. license and Suntikoppa town.