Namaskaar

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
penpusher

Re: Namaskaar

Post by penpusher » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="29403 wrote:
Funny you should say that. I am seriously thinking of taking up a job as a PT and swimming instructor at a posh girls school in Bangalore.

Sorry Grumps but they don't have multiple vacancies.

Zee Cool Cat. 8)

P.S.: If you are a good boy, I'll send you a signed copy of my "Illustrated Confessions of a Coach - First Edition". :mrgreen:
'Elementary' my dear Mack The Knife :mrgreen:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 pm

'Elementary' my dear Mack The Knife
Oh, did I forget to mention that this is strictly a finishing school.

There's a pun in there somewhere. :mrgreen:

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:19 pm

LOL !

That sounds like one of the most frustrating jobs imaginable - all that jailbait wandering around with `DO NOT TOUCH` labels firmly attached ! :lol: I hope that it`s a `finishing` type school with all the pupils of 16 plus years !

Um......er.......An `ILLUSTRATED` book ? That sounds like a recipe for major trouble ! :wink: :lol:

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:55 am

And this topic is getting to be a bit too risque for an online Indian forum. :mrgreen:

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:42 am

Well that`s what I thought as well......which is why I was so surpried at your lack of inhibition and why I attempted to curb things somewhat with my previous post.

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Grumpy";p="29438 wrote: Well that`s what I thought as well......which is why I was so surpried at your lack of inhibition and why I attempted to curb things somewhat with my previous post.

:lol: