• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Hello

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Sci-fic

Hello

Postby Sci-fic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello friends and respected seniors, this is manoj from Tamil Nadu and i am very passionate lover of guns and the science behind them and just joined this forum to gain much more valuable knowledge and people......

Prabhath

Re: Hello

Postby Prabhath » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome aboard. Make use of the ample amount of information out here and contribute when you can.

Sci-fic

Postby Sci-fic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:28 am

Thank you prabhath sir and indeed i will do my best

gimmethex

Postby gimmethex » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 pm

This is pretty much the reason I have joined! Welcome to the forum, I hope you and I both will have a great time here :)

Sci-fic

Postby Sci-fic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

gimmethex wrote:This is pretty much the reason I have joined! Welcome to the forum, I hope you and I both will have a great time here :)

Thank you so much sir and sure as me too looking forward to a good time with you sir

gimmethex

Postby gimmethex » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm

Sci-fic wrote:
gimmethex wrote:This is pretty much the reason I have joined! Welcome to the forum, I hope you and I both will have a great time here :)

Thank you so much sir and sure as me too looking forward to a good time with you sir

I'm sure we will both have a great time here! I've only been here for a few days, but I see there are many good & friendly people around. So we're good :D

Return to “Introductions & Welcomes”