Hi IGF an un-introduced shill amongst you.

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
vedula1995
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Hi IGF an un-introduced shill amongst you.

Post by vedula1995 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 pm

I joined this forums months ago, though was in active for a while because of my ADHD, I am back in this journey of firearms.

Saw the post by veteran member Mr Basu on GenNext rifle, I am a complete noob I have been going through some unknown keywords like FPS and barrel length.

I want a new Air rifle and I am pretty much convinced with the post made by Mr Basu, so should I go for it or is there anything else to consider?

Where to get that rifle from? The place at which I currently reside is near to Kolkata, I can manage a to and fro journey.

Can someone please quote the price and location in Kolkata from where I can buy my rifle?

Thanks

vedula1995

For Advertising mail webmaster
vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Hi IGF an un-introduced shill amongst you.

Post by vsraja » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:50 pm

you can go for precihole vx100.It was 7500rs from kovibazaar online.You can also get it from any gun shops. http://www.kovibazaar.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=519
With regards,
vsraja

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 pm

For GenNex, you can buy from Great Eastern Shop located at Lalbazaar. No idea about price, might be around 7k. As you are a new shooter, the GenNex is best suited with extreme smooth cocking, shot cycle and amazing accuracy. Wish I had this rifle when I began shooting. :)
If you want PH, you can try any reputed shop in Kolkata, most of them sell PH.
"Aim small, miss small."

vsraja
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vsraja » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

As Genex is a low power air rifle,it must be rightly informed to the new comers.because,they should not regret after buying them.
With regards,
vsraja

sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sam 47 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:31 pm

In my way of thinking, low power and easy to shoot accurately guns are best for newbies, . They provide an excellent way to get the basics of marksmanship right, which is very difficult to do with a more powerful springer. When the need arises one can always upgrade to more power. But yes gennex produces 7.5 fpe at muzzle.
"Aim small, miss small."