hello i am pix

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
pix
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

hello i am pix

Post by pix » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:08 pm

hi

i joined this forum to learn about indian gun laws. i want to own one at some point in life. after educating myself about basic gun rights in other countries, i have started to feel that owning a gun is a basic level of protection to oneself as a human being. at the same time, i have strong concerns about having free gun laws in india because of how other things in india are gray. a corrupt judicial system + everyone owning guns can spell trouble. think of someone rich killing someone else for no reason and riding on indian judiciary for years together (like Sallu bhai with his car)

anyway, i don't want to start an argument in here. hello everyone !

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: hello i am pix

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum. Please feel free to browse the forum and post any question you have which have not already been covered.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Alab Arsalan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Alab Arsalan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:09 pm

welcome to forum pix, get proper training before baying any gun.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:12 am

Hello pix,

Welcome and enjoy your stay and get enlightened on IFG. :-) Just owning a gun does not ease the situation, but training oneself in using it is a big help. If you are new to guns, join up a basic training course with emphasis on gun safety rules and principles. Be mentally prepared to make the correct choice. After all, how will you estimate that the guy who is approaching you is a potential threat ? If he gets too close to harm, it is of no use. If you take a wrong call and shoot an innocent, you are in hot soup. So safe and happy shooting. :cheers:

regs
A.
==
O Shea (character): Guns make you nervous ?
Charles Bronson: Guns or the users ? Idiots with guns make me nervous.
(Death Wish V)

gaurav31dec
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by gaurav31dec » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Welcome pix. Enjoy your learning here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk