Hi All, Greetings

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
brihadeeshkumarj
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Hi All, Greetings

Post by brihadeeshkumarj » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 am

Hi All, Greetings,
I have been reading most of the posts as a guest in the past and promised myself to join IFG only after purchasing a rifle/pistol. On 06.08.16, I purchased a Precihole SP50 Phoenix (0.177) Air Pistol and joined IFG on 09.08.16.
I have posted a query titled "Front Sight and Trigger issues with Precihole SP50" and kindly request fellow IFGians to advice. Precihole customer care has assured me a new front sight, but say that nothing can be done for the trigger. The hard trigger is a safety feature, they say.
I am also expecting delivery, sometime next week, of NX100 POLARIS ordered through 10kya.com. Hope I don't face similar issues.

Thanks,
Brihadeesh Kumar.J

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Hi All, Greetings

Post by mundaire » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 am

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay here :)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein