Hello All

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
apindergrewal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hello All

Post by apindergrewal » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello All
Greetings
I have just joined, but was reading all the posts as guest. Found it quite interesting.
Friends I have a small query...I have Llama .32 pistol...got it recently. Not much aware of the model. If anyone can help on it. Also if i need to buy a magazine n some good grips for it. Where can i find them.
20160731_215816.jpg
20160731_215936.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Hello All

Post by goodboy_mentor » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Welcome to the forum. You may search the yellow pages section of this forum and contact the nearest gun shop and enquire.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

apindergrewal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by apindergrewal » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:01 am

Can anyone identify the modle plz

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:44 am

Nice looking pistol.
Take good care of it and don't let any dealer con you out of it.

I believe it is a Llama Model 1.
See Here for more details
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm

apindergrewal wrote: ...I have Llama .32 pistol...got it recently. Not much aware of the model. If anyone can help on it.

Welcome to the forum!

Nice piece there.

Was just wondering, did you actually buy this without knowing the model? I'm sure, registering this pistol to your license would have answered that question, and that too, recently.
Sorry I don't hold an arms license hence might be wrong :roll: .
Was just wondering aloud.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

apindergrewal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by apindergrewal » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Got it in inheritance