Hellos

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
prasenjitdass
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hellos

Post by prasenjitdass » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:26 am

I am Prasenjit Dass from Kolkata. I am a life member of a shooting club and do possess a 12 bore which is now becoming a boring situation as I am unable to touch it for lack of a gun licence. I have inherited it by a will, probated, but still refused of a license. I am told that the licence is issued only to persons getting life threats. No idea whats going on in the country. Can anyone advice how to obtain a gun license? Police verification done after one year of application submission. Interview taken and informed of rejection.

For Advertising mail webmaster
SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Hellos

Post by SMJ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi Prasenjit welcome to the forum. It's a great forum and I learnt a heck of a lot from it.
From what I have been reading here I guess the best bet is to apply for a license under the heirloom category but not sure how it helps in making use of your weapon. I would suggest you go through some of the earlier threads and maybe you could get some answers to your query or at least help point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk