Intro about me

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
AdiLove
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Intro about me

Post by AdiLove » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:08 am

Hi Guys :) ,

I had never dreamt of being in this website until last week when i learnt from my son how he wished to learn and master sharp shooting .
He is Just 12 and i am his single mom :) . Last week when i talked to him asking him to write down his bucketwishList , he wrote about learning sharp shooting skills . I have bought him Nerf guns and he loves playing with them .
If Learning sharp shooting is one of his greatest desire i want to help him out so please suggest me and help me what i should be doing inorder to help him learn that .

He lives near to bangalore university and i know there is a shooting association in there , Can anyone please suggest if i can join him there and what are the legal age limits for learning Shooting skills . If there are any archery insititutes please let me know that too , i want to help him learn archery too .

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Intro about me

Post by Prabhath » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:54 am

Welcome aboard. Fellow Bangalorean here. Appreciate the fact that you want to encourage your son. I am a member of KSRA. He can enrol into KSRA since he is 12. You can pm me incase you need any further info. Would be glad to be of help.