Introduction

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Woods
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Introduction

Post by Woods » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy new year from one gun admirer. I always regarded guns as the single invention that put weak and powerful on one platform. I live in MP. I'm sort of public officer. 34 yrs. Recently acquired handgun licence . Planning to purchase Ashani pistol as one single compulsory option. As much as I cherished guns, today it's more a necessity than otherwise. Thanks to our LEGAL system they took almost a year to issue me a licence despite the nature of my work concerned with administration of law. When I'm alone at night in this sparcely populated place, I know what a gun is all about.

For Advertising mail webmaster
herb
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Introduction

Post by herb » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 am

Welcome to the forum Woods. Congrats! on receiving your handgun license.

Herb

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:25 am

Welcome to IFG woods. havin recently travelled across MP in Rewa, bandhavgarh etc I can empathise with the need to be armed. Any reason you chose the pistol over the iof revolver?

Hope to see u participate actively.

Cheers,
SS

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:06 am

Welcome aboard.