Introduction

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Introduction

Post by Trajeev » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Hello IFGans
I am Rajeev from Mumbai, 50 yrs old. And an Engineer by profession.

Being a part of a reputed precision machines manufacturer & supplier to Indian Ordnance factories, I could visit them many times.

In the mid 80's,when I was in college, it was our favourite pastime to go shooting with our Dianas and Hammerli cadets.

For the last twenty five years I was tied up with professional life due to my commitments.Too occupied to pursue my hobby.
However recently returned to air gunning after many years without,I thought of a diana again.A good old friend of mine suggested me to join their group ,who go out for practice on weekends.I happily accepted.He immediately acquired a well maintained Diana 35 in.22cal from his contacts for me. Now I am here with you guys to resharpen my skills & get knowledge about latest guns and accessories from the experienced members. Hope all of you will accommodate me in your group

Regards
Rajeev :cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Introduction

Post by kshitij » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Hi Rajeev,
Welcome to IFG. We have many active members here from Mumbai. Hope you have a good time here.
Cheers.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Welcome Rajeev, hope you have an enjoyably stay here.

Atul

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:48 am

Welcome aboard Rajeev.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Welcome aboard Rajeev, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein