Greetings!!!

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
itsvivekpankaj
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Greetings!!!

Post by itsvivekpankaj » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am Vivek and in Bangalore these days
Recently I joined Nishaan Shooting Academy for a weekend course and practising on 10m air rifle. I have applied for KSRA membership also and today only submitted my verification form at Commissioner of Police office. Hoping to get the KSRA membership soon after my initial trainings and to meet fellow shooters there :)

In my past, did life biggest mistake of importing air rifle HW 77K from London without proper papers (Not having any membership) which got confiscated at Delhi Airport and after pillar to post, finally had to gave up the hope! :cry: :stupid:

Now I am back and trying to train myself on air rifle before going for any purchase, a lesson learnt!
Though, would love to have a airgun of my own very soon :D

Will hope to meet some of you and connect with rest over this forum, learn from you guys and contribute here

Cheers!
Vivek

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Greetings!!!

Post by xl_target » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:36 am

Welcome to IFG, Vivek.
You will find plenty of like minded gun enthusiasts here.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:46 am

Welcome to IFG...Vivek!
I wonder what the customs do with all these confiscated air rifles?
Perhaps either let it rust or hold a sham auction among themselves and pick up at ridiculous prices :evil:
Briha

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:31 am

Welcome to IFG itsvivekpankaj where all of us are at least slightly 'gun crazy'...hope you have a great time here with the lovely aroma of gun oil, if not gunsmoke! :D
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

itsvivekpankaj
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by itsvivekpankaj » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Love to be connected with you all over this forum

Thanks again,
Vivek