Hi All! New member from Delhi.

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
404notfound
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi All! New member from Delhi.

Post by 404notfound » Sun May 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi everyone!

I have been reading posts on IFG, on and off, for a few years now and have learnt a lot from this community. I just graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.Sc. in Economics and am back in Delhi! I had started competitive shooting while in school and had participated in the 10M Air Pistol and the 25M Standard pistol events at the state level, and would definitely want to go back to it now that I'm back!

I also read the eloquently written posts by SS on his journey to procure the elusive Mark IV while I was in the US, and was inspired to apply for an arms license as soon as I got back to India. I'm happy to announce that I turned in my application this Friday! <fingers crossed>

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

:cheers:

- Shivam

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hi All! New member from Delhi.

Post by aadhaulya » Mon May 18, 2015 9:14 am

Welcome Shivam, and all the best for your 'Arms License'.

Regards

Atul

404notfound
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by 404notfound » Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Thank you! Will keep IFG updated on the process!

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Mon May 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Shivam,

Welcome to IFG. Glad to see another shooting enthusiast from Delhi joining the forum. All the best for restarting your shooting endevours and hope to see you actively participate here.

Cheers,
SS