Hi Eveerybaady

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
SilentScope
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi Eveerybaady

Post by SilentScope » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Greetings to all gun lovers,especially Air Gun fanatics like me.I am one of those air gun lovers born in late 70's or early 80's who loved air rifles but were disappointed with what Indian makers had to offer and slowly forgot all about our passion for guns.Recently i decided to find out about the tech advances in air guns and was surprised to see the results.Immediately bought a precihole NX-100 polaris and old flames started burning again but not for long,why?..well i''ll make a proper post for it..RIght now,greetings and hellos to all.

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hi Eveerybaady

Post by aadhaulya » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Dear SilentScope,

Welcome to this great community. But I am very confused regarding your age (born in late 70's or early 80's). Besides as per your age (40 years) you should have been born in mid 70's.
Well not that it matters, hope you have a wonderful time here. :)

Regards

SilentScope
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Hi Eveerybaady

Post by SilentScope » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:47 am

Hey aadhaulya,
I meant people born during that time.It didn't take me years to come out of my mothers womb :D