HELLO FELLOW GUNMEN

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
som_prabh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

HELLO FELLOW GUNMEN

Post by som_prabh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 pm

A very warm and respectful welcome to everyone. I am Som Prabh from Dhanbad. And I would like to inform you guys that I am very very interested in taking up the art of shooting. I have an uncle in the army and have spent quite ample time around guns. And now I wanna own my very personal piece of beauty and learn the finesse attached with the skill to shoot. I would love any and all advice on which airgun should I buy.

P. S. I have a budget of about 10-15 for the gun, so I was kinda aching for the Precihole NX100. But bowing down to experience, I would gladly accept any advice which you guys have for me.

Also I wanna buy a 0.177 caliber rifle only.

I would also love it if Mr. Rijo Joseph would suggest me a good scope of 4-12 or 3-9 at a reasonable budget. Because I have heard and read a lot about him before having the privilege to be a member of this prestigious family who share my love.

Lots of love and respect to all. :cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Armed Defence
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: HELLO FELLOW GUNMEN

Post by Armed Defence » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:23 am

Welcome Som Prabh ji. Members from India would be in better position to advise you about the airgun.

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:05 pm

A warm welcome to IFG som_prabh! :D
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

som_prabh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by som_prabh » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:00 pm

ckkalyan wrote:A warm welcome to IFG som_prabh! :D
Armed Defence wrote:Welcome Som Prabh ji. Members from India would be in better position to advise you about the airgun.
Thank you Sirs. Looking forward to the guidance.